Path of Exile, FUCK YEAH

over a year play time with only 2 acts... I enjoy it :)
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Skillmaze is now my word for it too.

This game seems to collect all the best aspects of other games, and even improve upon them. Everything which was recycled from older games seems fresh and interesting in this one. I love how it prioritizes cool shit and exciting and fun gameplay. I love the loot and the skills and the stats, the endgame maps, the orbs, the graphics and the sound and style of it. It's a huge success for any game company, yet it happens to be from a responsive shop with good values, I wouldn't be surprised if this game tops a lot of lists this year.
What they said. Plus:

Now that I've been playing for a couple months I'd have to say my favorite part is the weekly race events with prizes.
IGN: Friar
Knight of Guild Medieval http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/545783
Game Mechanics http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11707
Recipe Book http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/15223
Quest Reward List http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36776
lol @ title, made me think of "America Fuck Yeah!" ...From Team America; I say that all the time for whatever reason.
I'm addicted to this out of this world game, all it needs are some servers in europe for us EU guys, so we can play decently. Playing with 150 ping is a nightmare :((
"
sir_k wrote:
I'm addicted to this out of this world game, all it needs are some servers in europe for us EU guys, so we can play decently. Playing with 150 ping is a nightmare :((

EU always got sux server, ASIAN/US player cant play many EU games with low ping.

You better spend 1 second to change the gate way in game to "Europe" than go forum and post shjtty post.
loving this game. My sparks/zombies blood magic aura marauder is awesome. The passive tree and skill system makes Diablo 3's "class variety" look flat and listless.

I upgraded my beta access just because of how awesome this game is. The passive skill tree is awesome. loot is interesting. Currency is handled amazingly, and coincidentally makes it very hard for gold sellers/spammers to arrive- haven't seen one yet! Skill gems and sockets are amazing and let you play *exactly* how you want, like my current character described above.

As am aside GGG should scrape together some money to try and put adverts up on a large gaming site, like IGN or Gamespot, so they are obligated to put a nice review up. This game really deserves it.
"
sir_k wrote:

There is an EU server, select it at the login screen.
"
Sir_LogiC wrote:
loving this game. My sparks/zombies blood magic aura marauder is awesome. The passive tree and skill system makes Diablo 3's "class variety" look flat and listless.

I upgraded my beta access just because of how awesome this game is. The passive skill tree is awesome. loot is interesting. Currency is handled amazingly, and coincidentally makes it very hard for gold sellers/spammers to arrive- haven't seen one yet! Skill gems and sockets are amazing and let you play *exactly* how you want, like my current character described above.

As am aside GGG should scrape together some money to try and put adverts up on a large gaming site, like IGN or Gamespot, so they are obligated to put a nice review up. This game really deserves it.

There's plenty of advertisement from Totalbiscuit ;).
Veteran ARPGer but not very good with the number crunchin'. Currently maining a Witch and I want a male version!
judging this game via a lot of video uploaded on youtube is like 'a must have' especially if your a big fan of hack & slash. I just learnt about this game on a comment section while watching TL and D3 videos over youtube . Sorry for my bad english.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info