Path of Exile, FUCK YEAH

Shits awesome, its about time for another how much this shit is awesome thread. And not one of those passing ones, lets rock it right and tell why we have the love.

I love POE because I can make any kind of char I like, the skillmaze is the fucking shiznit.
HAIL SATAN!
lol

I wont pass by the topic because it's true that PoE is awesome.

I love PoE because it has awesome crafting system, passive skill tree is actually a skill constellation and it's the first game that made me stay up in night till 5 in the morning for a looong time (since WoW Lich King).
I love this game :D
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Best game I`ve played in my entire life.

Actually the old Fallout games 1, 2 and tactics were pretty damn good but Path of Exile is still by far the best game I`ve ever played.
Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
But now it's time for me to go.
The autumn moon lights my way.
For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.
Last edited by Chrono89 on Sep 14, 2012, 11:22:17 AM
I agree that PoE is a great game, but it still has a very long way to go before it reaches it's true potential.

I'll definitely still be playing it years from now unless something better comes out (extremely unlikely).

"I have never yet met anyone who did not think it was an agreeable sensation to cut tinfoil with scissors." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Agreed, this game is the bomb. The fact that this is still just the closed beta is mindblowing, I mean, its a better game right now, than most finished games. Love PoE, THIS is the kind of game I expected Diablo 3 to be, cause this really feels like D2 evolved in the good way.
IGN: ZiggyStar
you simply can't beat the baldurs gate saga. but one can't be blamed for trying
Game is amazing and the staff are handling everything very professional. PoE is going to go far.
I have to admit this game is the "shiznit". This is the first game in a long time that has held my interest for more than an hour at a time. I am a casual gamer and I played this game for the first time last night and stayed up much later than I usually do. I just wanted to see what the next drop might be :) Kept telling myself... just one more kill...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info