0.11.4 Patch Notes

I think the mana cost from auras or the % cost from auras is a idea to limit the number of auras players can use. If not this cost of auras make no sense.
As a fact players have found bugs to avoid this mechanic.
So the first right thing is to fix this bug.
The second must be to think about the cost s of auras.

An idea can be to give auras a number.
And you can equip a gem with an maximum number.

so you can have a aura gem with 10 in endgame and hatred has 4 grace 3 so you have 3 left for a third aura. or you use 4 auras with 2 2 2 4.

So you can limit the auras per level of chars.

Rip Alpha Howl
Rip Degen Bear
Rip Butterflies

Unique via vendor recipe, that's a pretty cool concept.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Can we get free respec for life based builds ? Its clear that if i would want to do again high lvl maps i have to make new toon based on CI. Most this new life rapers build we had are now worth nothing :S?

FREE RESPEC PLOX, or we cant find more bugs to report :(

Wow you really gonna lose that much hp? Are you reserving % auras to life or what? lolllll

Depends on WHAT unique it is that you can buy from vendor recipe.

Tempest shield can now generate more than one charge per skill use. ???
ING Infuriateground
"
k19 wrote:
"
Deize wrote:
If this happens in this patch. Bye bye GGG. Another failure company like Blizz.

Agreed, being able to put grace and other auras on life is practically build enabling, how is ANY life based char meant to have enough mana to be able to run % auras and flat ones on the mana pool.

It might be a bug, but by fixing it you nerf all life builds... again.

In my opinion GGG developers all have CI chars, Buff CI, Nerf life. Repeat

Ill just go back to DotA till they sort the balance out.

From what my life-based melee char using buddy tested, his char will have 5 auras instead of 7 without swapping the Covenant etc. That means a 15% DPS drop, and nothing more.

Couple of patches ago, while running a CI EK Witch, EK was nerfed by 15%. I didn't even feel it while running maps.

So, to be honest, if you want to QQ about auras, please do come up with hard statistics:
exactly which auras you run now, exactly which will you be able to run without swapping.
how much DPS you got with swapping, how much without it?
how much HP/ES?
how much armour/evasion?

It may turn out that the whole QQing is pointless and your char will lose like 10-20% of DPS and nothing more. Nil desperandum and carpe diem/noctem by playing PoE instead.
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
Last edited by entropus on Aug 16, 2013, 9:05:53 AM
"
entropus wrote:
"
k19 wrote:
"
Deize wrote:
If this happens in this patch. Bye bye GGG. Another failure company like Blizz.

Agreed, being able to put grace and other auras on life is practically build enabling, how is ANY life based char meant to have enough mana to be able to run % auras and flat ones on the mana pool.

It might be a bug, but by fixing it you nerf all life builds... again.

In my opinion GGG developers all have CI chars, Buff CI, Nerf life. Repeat

Ill just go back to DotA till they sort the balance out.

From what my life-based melee char using buddy tested, his char will have 5 auras instead of 7. That means a 15% DPS drop, and nothing more.

Couple of patches ago, while running a CI EK Witch, EK was nerfed by 15%. I didn't even feel it while running maps.

So, to be honest, if you want to QQ about auras, please do come up with hard statistics:
exactly which auras you run now, exactly which will you be able to run without swapping.
how much DPS you got with swapping, how much without it?
how much HP/ES?
how much armour/evasion?

It may turn out that the whole QQing is pointless and your char will lose like 10-20% of DPS and nothing more. Nil desperandum and carpe diem/noctem by playing PoE instead.

This is about game balance, CI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> life. CI beats any life build 100% now. Why would I play like Life based RoA build where I can get around 17-18K DPS, after these changes propably around 13-15k, with 7,5K Life when I can go Shavronnes dual totem spark/EK with 3xDPS same survivability. Or any CI build with 2xDPS same survivability?
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
"
Deize wrote:
This is about game balance, CI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> life. CI beats any life build 100% now. Why would I play like Life based RoA build where I can get around 17-18K DPS, after these changes propably around 13-15k, with 7,5K Life when I can go Shavronnes dual totem spark/EK with 3xDPS same survivability. Or any CI build with 2xDPS same survivability?

Your logic fails. First off, CI has long been better than life, before this bug fix. So why havent you quit already? Secondly, people like playing certain builds because they find them interesting, not because they can reach a million dps and 10000 ES.

With your logic, everyone should be playing only sporker or discharge. When there are more interesting and viable builds out there that can do maps. And no i am not talking about frost / shock nova or searing bond, I know those need a buff and cannot compete in high level maps at all.

Try harder. And answer entropus' (rather intelligent) question in an equally intelligent fashion, did you actually calculate how much dps / life you are losing, or did you just start crying right off the bat like a kid throwing a tantrum?
"
Deize wrote:

It is about game balance. The builds that are hurt the most by this aura change are low life builds.

You should be happy =)
Is there a certain guy who is in charge of the "balance" section of the patch? The most needed of all problems is the balance and patch after patch that section has almost nothing in it. What's he do all day? You can just change the numbers around, it's not hard. After all this time you have to be aware of all the skills that no one uses. Buff them already. Jesus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info