0.11.4 Patch Notes

"
And yes you are selfish, for the love of god understand its a BUG.

You do realize it isn't a bug when auras snapshot the current state of your character and keep those after switching items, just game mechanics, brah.

"
lightdarkness wrote:
Thats all nice but i was also kinda hoping to see:
Fixed an instance server crash related to Piety dieing.
My game crashes like 1 out of 3 times I kill piety.

Mine too, I think the lunaris memory fix will address this or at least help.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Fixed a bug where auras would not update when you changed area with a different aura level and setup than that which you cast the aura with.

The wording implies you can just carry around malachais or covenant around with you and just recast it every time you enter a new area.

This will, of course, eventually be fixed as well.

It's better to balance the game with auras fixed than balance around them being broken as fuck. I'm glad they are slowly tying this shit up.
Last edited by tikitaki on Aug 16, 2013, 7:59:44 AM
tbh the patch is not that great, worse than i expected.
"
Several changes have been made to the Lunaris Temple area to reduce memory usage.

"
Monsters other than Kraityn now have a cooldown on their Flicker Strike.

Eternally grateful for these 2 points, thank you. I used to lag/crash non-stop in Lunaris on my crap PC, which is why I've always avoided going there as much as possible. Hopefully with this coming update, it'll prevent some of that and I can farm it! I'm also now going to wait on the patch before doing more suicidal Spider Lair/Overgrown Shrine maps :D Thanks GGG!
IGN Salleka
"
fearkoodaa wrote:
"
And yes you are selfish, for the love of god understand its a BUG.

You do realize it isn't a bug when auras snapshot the current state of your character and keep those after switching items, just game mechanics, brah.

Its not an intended game mechanic in any way, to get bonuses from items you dont equip anymore .... imagine getting 1k life from kaoms without having it. So no, its not a game feature or mechanic, just get over it, 'brah'

@Startkabels: ALREADY been answered but I will answer again

How do you generate charges using Tempest Shield?

Using PCOC or Voll's and critting, or killing an enemy using Blood Rage or Blood Dance boots. PCOC was not working before, ie it was but you could only generate one charge at any time.

And can somebody explain the reason for the change to the Soul Taker Axe? I thought the changed mod was aimed for Blood Magic users but now the mod does not work with Blood Magic anymore?

The point of soul taker was in fact so no one HAS to use blood magic (for attacks NOT auras with xx instead of % reserves) in the first place after reserving a 1000 auras to mana, which means this change is in fact, pointless. Unless I am missing something.

Last edited by jsn006 on Aug 16, 2013, 8:17:22 AM
"
Startkabels wrote:
PEOPLE: I try to ask 2 simple questions but no one even cares because they are too busy arguing with each other. Stop behaving like children.

"
Startkabels wrote:
2 questions:

How do you generate charges using Tempest Shield?

And can somebody explain the reason for the change to the Soul Taker Axe? I thought the changed mod was aimed for Blood Magic users but now the mod does not work with Blood Magic anymore?

1) Tempest shield + Power charge on critical I guess. Also Blood Rage can work with TS if you kill a mob under BR - you get a Frenzy Charge.

2) It works, prevents from killing your character.
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
"
Deize wrote:
If this happens in this patch. Bye bye GGG. Another failure company like Blizz.

Agreed, being able to put grace and other auras on life is practically build enabling, how is ANY life based char meant to have enough mana to be able to run % auras and flat ones on the mana pool.

It might be a bug, but by fixing it you nerf all life builds... again.

In my opinion GGG developers all have CI chars, Buff CI, Nerf life. Repeat

Ill just go back to DotA till they sort the balance out.
IGN - Kinespear
"
jsn006 wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
jsn006 wrote:
You are playing a free game, in a beta stage, I dont understand why you have to complain about changes to BUGS and feel so entitled about your fun being taken away in a free game to boot. Selfish / 10

I supported GGG with more than 200$. It's much, much more than I spend on one game in 25 years of active gaming. Yes, I'm selfish probably.

(1) Was your choice? I do NOT remember getting the memo from GGG stating 'Give us your money or we are never going into Open beta' Also never got the memo stating 'We will never fix ingame bugs or change anything else during open beta'

(2) Learn meaning of the word 'beta'

That they shouldnt fix a bug because you gave them 200$ + is preposterous at the very least, and plain absurd at most. There are people who spent far more (lol hi charan) and I'm sure want this game to go in the right direction, at least in this regard.

Just want to input that there is nothing that's free. Someone will always pay for others "free" and if they wouldn't there wouldn't be a "free". I would had preferred poe to be a 60 dollar game so i wouldn't have to pay for others as for my self to keep this great game up and running).
Simple quality of life adjustments in the game really.

The change to aura's will hopefully bring several unique items back into check with pricing, alpha howl, malachai and coventant, which are all currently grossly over priced.

The Seige Axe was just a wording change, the actual item hasn't changed at all.

As for Low Life RF builds, still perfectly viable, you just won't be able to run 5 aura's anyway. Basically a loss of Haste as the others are required. And some simple math will tell you what level you require your gems at to maintain the Low Life properties.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info