power siphon still not fixed?
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12d
  • Changed the colouring of sockets on ground items and made them render without distortion.

Giving my colorblind feedback again... Not a fan of the color change on ground items. The only color that bothers me (and virtually any colorblind person) is the red color, and the darker it is the harder it is for me to see. The red was brighter in 0.9.12/b/c and now in 0.9.12d it is darker. It's not impossible to see, but it was easier prior to this patch. It's still better than it was pre-0.9.12, though.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
Xapti wrote:

0.9.12e
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
0.9.12e

And I am expecting another great mini-patch. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I like the new ground sockets and links, the contrast between light green(which looks yellow to me) and dark red is the key. Before this patch red/green ground sockets were identical to me.

Sockets themselves are another story, I can barely distinguish green from red. Green are a bit lighter at the top left and this does help but the old "sprocket" sockets were vastly easier to navigate. I don't understand why they were changed in the first place, as they were already color-blind friendly.

"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
Just ran pyramid and a map with no luck of finding either a map nor a Chisel.

Something wrong with your patch or your ratio.
This is me just reporting.
FFA loot = Single Player Game
i think is like 24%+ drop rate.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Xapti wrote:

0.9.12e

Will Lightning Strike also be fixed in 0.9.12e?
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12d
  • Restored the old (slightly larger) font size used on item and skill hovers.

Great change!Thanks Chris,now it is excellent :)

But,what's about Frost Wall?Still nerfed :/
Last edited by MasterBLB on Sep 13, 2012, 4:21:21 AM
>Leap Slam has been slowed down a little. It is still a lot faster than it was in 0.9.11.

NOOOOOOOO!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info