Arctic Breath

"
NagiSoi wrote:
But increased fire damge works as multiplier when you use avatar of fire and arctic breath. It deals more dps than fireball if you get correct stuff, unless conversions work otherway than i thought.
not a multiplier, converted damage doesn't work that way. PLUS if you add other damage types like added cold and added lighting... because of AoF, you get less benefit. you also CAN'T use added chaos... the real thing about AoF, is that you can worry less about what you're doing and can focus on just fire and elemental damage.
GGG plz, pimp AB.
SC legues V
This, along with Ice Shot, is one of my favorite utility skills. I'm actually a big fan of chilled ground, and how it can chill any monster, no matter how high their Life. Chilled ground is great against pretty much any boss (to include map bosses), acting as a second Temporal Chains.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
doesn't Chilled Ground follow the same math as the general Chilled status effect?
"
Gauhron wrote:
doesn't Chilled Ground follow the same math as the general Chilled status effect?
exactly the same except:
1) always happens (as long as foe is inside patch)
2) lasts as long as foe is inside the ground patch (which might as well be forever via reapplications)
3) no damage needed to cause it (although some skills have conditions on making it still)

edit: wonder if i missed anything else or said things oddly
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Nov 13, 2013, 1:24:35 PM
So basically, no, it doesn't. :P There's no math involved in ground ice; it simply Chills.
OK I get it. Thanks!
The fact that Scepter leapers have a vastly stronger arctic breath is an insult to ice mages everywhere.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Its a nice enabler for Dyadus. esp. on CoDT lvl 1, perma chill enabled.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Last edited by Vincendra on Nov 22, 2013, 6:27:55 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
This, along with Ice Shot, is one of my favorite utility skills. I'm actually a big fan of chilled ground, and how it can chill any monster, no matter how high their Life. Chilled ground is great against pretty much any boss (to include map bosses), acting as a second Temporal Chains.

Chilled ground with temporal chains is overpowered Scrotie, don't talk about it or it will get nerfed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info