0.9.12 Patch Notes

Is it just me or the target acquisition range for totems has been drastically reduced? My ice spear totem used to shoot targets very far away now it seems they need to be a lot closer.
I'm not a big fan of the new sockets either. They indeed look a bit clean and unfitting for the overall style of the game.

Only spent a moment with the latest build, so I'm yet to look into most of the stuff, but I did like the changes to the passive skill tree. Lots more freedom to mold your character build, without needing to go through excessive amounts of irrelevant skills and attribute nodes in the process.

Also noticed the enemies shooting the new arrows at me. Was a delight to dodge them. :p
":D"

FFA loot = Single Player Game
Wow, awesome work. Great to see all the minion love. It might be challenging now (my previous build was SO op, but it was sooooo slow.)

Thanks for all the hard work!
Your implication among the community never stops to amaze me. Great work GGG!
Awesome patch except i'm not too fond of the new socket colors and the text on item mods definitely has to be enlarged. I'm already getting a headache trying to read this little text..

"
Mitch420 wrote:
Awesome patch except i'm not too fond of the new socket colors and the text on item mods definitely has to be enlarged. I'm already getting a headache trying to read this little text..

Second this: I'd prefer to have the old socket art back and the text certainly feels harder to read.

Edit: Also the gray font is even harder to read, and currency names blend too much with the tooltip plate.
Last edited by bluefirefox on Sep 10, 2012, 12:01:30 AM
I'd like to start out saying that i love the patch so far, amazing work

But....

I'm sorry to say but I also hate the new socket colors.

they POP too much, they are so uniformly bright and circular that they just look cartoony. they almost look like brightly colored stickers a child might put onto your items
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Love the 2 new quest. Also love the new bloodthirst passive on the templar side of the trees :)
Some other feedbacks

- New socket layout on the ground is more confusing than before (why a 2x3 instead of straight line like before ?)

- Item tooltips text too small. It was quite big before, maybe just tone it down a little bit ?

- And as everyone said, the socket graphic looks a little hideous

Also there's a bug with elemental hit with wands( kinda critical cause its game-breaking for build that use it) Hope that it get resolved soon
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/49507
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
I agree that the sockets are a little cartoony.

The text update is GOOD, but it could be enlarged a little to make it GREAT.
"
Progammer wrote:
- New socket layout on the ground is more confusing than before (why a 2x3 instead of straight line like before ?)

I like the idea of the new socket layout for items on the ground, but I'm not sure about the implementation. Obviously there's not too much you can do when only working with a pixel or three, but the new links tend to make the whole thing a bit busy. They don't always seem particularly clear and sometimes look a bit too similar to green sockets. Love the idea though, makes scanning drops a bit quicker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info