0.11.3c Patch Note

"
Graxium wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

That is correct, we do require upon login that you're running the most recent version. Thankfully these small patches are typically less than 10mb.

Yes, but it takes 10+ minutes to patch, twiddle *Allocating Space* twiddle...

i would suggest to get an SSD. my pc needs a few seconds for this.
"
robble wrote:
"
Graxium wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

That is correct, we do require upon login that you're running the most recent version. Thankfully these small patches are typically less than 10mb.

Yes, but it takes 10+ minutes to patch, twiddle *Allocating Space* twiddle...

really? It took less than 45 seconds on my computer...

what computers do you have Oo
it took less than 10sec to download/install/relog Oo

mb you guys should consider buying a better pc/internet connection :D
"
Ryouko wrote:
mb you guys should consider buying a better pc/internet connection :D

It's not as though the thought never crossed our minds, and yet... Hmmm.. ;)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
This change made it extremely hard and/or clunky to find farming parties... Before 90% of the groups was neatly arranged so that you could easily find what you were looking for, now it's just a mess. Please at least give us the option to search by name.
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
The whole Merc Acts Public Party Board is a mess now. Hard to find a party quickly now without reading most of them. Then most of the time you click on a party then it get lost in the list and you got to rescroll around to find it again.

Why not use the party search filter to filter out all the "WTB" and "WTS" parties.

Maybe options like the search engines use like "-WTB" or "-WTS" to hide those channels.
"
IceNizzle wrote:
The whole Merc Acts Public Party Board is a mess now. Hard to find a party quickly now without reading most of them. Then most of the time you click on a party then it get lost in the list and you got to rescroll around to find it again.

Why not use the party search filter to filter out all the "WTB" and "WTS" parties.

Maybe options like the search engines use like "-WTB" or "-WTS" to hide those channels.

OMFG THIS THIS THIS.

I came into this thread to say this. This is EXACTLY what Path of Exile needs. It would be even better if created parties with "WTB" or "WTS" or "WTT" were automatically put at the bottom but people would probably start trying to bypass that at some point.

Last edited by DestroTheGod on Aug 9, 2013, 11:23:58 AM
Lol, the list is totally messy. Almost unusable now!
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
I've always hated that people started making "groups" just to advertise stuff for sale. That's what we have the forums and trade channels for.

"
1337fun wrote:
This change sux. Before i could just skip all names with "!" in front, look for party, i want untill 1st "W". Now i need to look a all of them :(
If i was on shopping selling/tour, i could skip middle part of the board.
It was nice separation between selling/buying and killing parties.

I came here to post just this, glad I'm not the only one.

As annoying as it was having people trading in the parties list, at least they were all competing to be at the top of the list and keeping it organized. With the new changes this screen is just an absolute nightmare to navigate:

The changes to the chat system last week were bad enough (no longer being able to read through muted trade chat after finishing maps etc.); making an already lacking trading system even more difficult to navigate.
Now, changing the parties list and also making that more difficult to navigate than it was before, is just absolutely horrendous.

Please take more consideration or accept community input into these type of UI changes prior to making them, as they are really starting to deteriorate the gaming experience.
Last edited by Karnageddon on Aug 9, 2013, 5:13:14 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

This. Patching 10 minutes before an event is pretty poor. Probably wrecked the race for more than a few players.

Yes, and I'm sorry. It had to be deployed then for other reasons we can't talk about.

So how is that bot detection going?

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info