0.11.3c Patch Note

"
Graxium wrote:
"
Graxium wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

That is correct, we do require upon login that you're running the most recent version. Thankfully these small patches are typically less than 10mb.

Yes, but it takes 10+ minutes to patch, twiddle *Allocating Space* twiddle...

GRRRRRR.... You DID do it right before a race!!!! WTF, think next time!

This. Patching 10 minutes before an event is pretty poor. Probably wrecked the race for more than a few players.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:

This. Patching 10 minutes before an event is pretty poor. Probably wrecked the race for more than a few players.

Yes, and I'm sorry. It had to be deployed then for other reasons we can't talk about.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
GawdofWarsz wrote:
why is it making me redownload the whole 7gb?!?!

Hey there,

This should not be occurring. Please contact our support team at support@grindinggear.com and we will help you with this.
unable to connect to patching server

nvm
Last edited by FistofNoRemorse on Aug 9, 2013, 12:40:08 AM
Got a kick outta a 70 map for this patch Kappa
"
Chris wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

Yes, and I'm sorry. It had to be deployed then for other reasons we can't talk about.

Ah, that makes more sense. The idea of everyone drawing a blank on remembering the imminent race seemed pretty odd.
IGN: KoTao
"
Graxium wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

That is correct, we do require upon login that you're running the most recent version. Thankfully these small patches are typically less than 10mb.

Yes, but it takes 10+ minutes to patch, twiddle *Allocating Space* twiddle...

really? It took less than 45 seconds on my computer...
after the patch i can't connect to the game servers anymore...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
This change sux. Before i could just skip all names with "!" in front, look for party, i want untill 1st "W". Now i need to look a all of them :(
If i was on shopping selling/tour, i could skip middle part of the board.
It was nice separation between selling/buying and killing parties.
"
1337fun wrote:
This change sux. Before i could just skip all names with "!" in front, look for party, i want untill 1st "W". Now i need to look a all of them :(
If i was on shopping selling/tour, i could skip middle part of the board.
It was nice separation between selling/buying and killing parties.

I think the same.
Previously most of the time people already managed to arrange names and party purposes
by naming in a "conformed" way their party now i have to scroll all the list everytime.
You should have found firstly a good way to distinguish party for loot from party/trades and the
implement this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info