[1.0.5] - Lvl 100 - Blastrophe's LA / Frenzy Life Based Crit Ranger w Video (Lioneyes or Voltaxic)

Hey Blastrophe, nice guide and keep going :)

I have two questions:

wouldnt it make more sense to use split arrow instead of LA when you Voltaxic? With nearly all chaos damage that can shock due to Voltaxic and the shock chance + crit should enable you to shockstack as easy as with LA, but you dont have the need to use LMP and that makes place for an additional DPS gem, am I right or am I missing something? Edit: Did some research; question solved and obsolete

Is the combination of WED and Faster Attacks really the best option for DPS, no crit multiplier or power charge on crit?

Thanks for giving the community such a guide :)

Edit: I didnt read carefully through the first few pages so i didn't see a post about the LA - Split Arrow "conflict", ignore my first question
Last edited by Sudowoodowoodo on Jan 3, 2014, 2:32:56 PM
Hi Blastrophe,

I'm following your build the closest I can (minus Kaoms as I can't get a legacy in Domination) but I find the damage to be so low compared to my Lioneye build (and my lioneye was only a 5 link)

Here is my passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEB5wUtBbUM8g5IEZYUIBRxFfAZ1RnXGlUa2xvIIXYj9iT9JpUppSzpMHwx-jMMNj026DnUPs9BqkMxSn1Nkk4qUEJQR1FHVUtW-lpIW69eE2BLYSFh4mNDZKNnoG17b_JwUnDVdO1293fXeu9_K4Tvh3aIa4w2jX2Nv5UFm42do6CfoSKhpKIuokCly6cwp9Sqf6q4r-u2Qb3mwFHEosqp1QDcFd0N37_h2-OE51TndO4O7_Dz6vT4-WP8q_zF_iv-yP_e

Gear
Spoiler

without auras, in town I am just breaking 7.8k frenzy dps in town which is insanely low. What am I doing wrong?

Let me know!

Thanks for your beautiful guide though!
Last edited by GeppetoQT on Jan 10, 2014, 10:22:28 AM
I am wondering did ur belt with 35% ele damage give more damage than one 25% phsy rustic sash? Did u test it?
And did thunderfist give more damage instead of %speed, accuracy gloves?
"
ashamanbg wrote:
I am wondering did ur belt with 35% ele damage give more damage than one 25% phsy rustic sash? Did u test it?

like thse one:
"
ashamanbg wrote:
"
ashamanbg wrote:
I am wondering did ur belt with 35% ele damage give more damage than one 23% phsy rustic sash? Did u test it?

like thse one:

Sry for doubled post.
And can u tell me what is ur crit rate without gear?
Last edited by ashamanbg on Jan 10, 2014, 10:10:16 AM
Has the stats ​​of the Kaom's Heart changed?

On guide of Blastrophe's gear are the stats of armor:
Has no socket
1000 to max. Life

On my Kaom is:
Has no socket
22% increased Fire DMG
500 to max. Life
Legacy.
RMT
your build is really good, but actually the good is not your build, your gear!!! if you people can afford 3+ mirror worthy gear why not the best build :)

without kaoms this build can only get you to max lvl 85.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Jan 12, 2014, 6:48:39 PM
"
Rangers wrote:
your build is really good, but actually the good is not your build, your gear!!! if you people can afford 3+ mirror worthy gear why not the best build :)

without kaoms this build can only get you to max lvl 85.

i laughed.
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
The Build is rubbish, over-taken his DPS with mediocre gear and a 6l Lioneyes. If any brains where put into a build with the gear he had it would be a lot better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info