[1.0.5] - Lvl 100 - Blastrophe's LA / Frenzy Life Based Crit Ranger w Video (Lioneyes or Voltaxic)

Hey there, I am currently leveling up a character with this build and I'm running into a bit of trouble in Merciless, getting trucked for dmg and it takes forever to clear mobs. Can you/someone take a look at my gear/tree and give some tips for what to do?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4B5wUtBbUILgzyDkgZjhpVGtsbyCP2JJ0mlSmlNj026D7PQKBDMUp9TipQQlFHVUtW-loaWkhbr14TYEthIWJaZKNnoG17dO167311hO-HdohrjDaNfY2_m42euZ_Loi6ly6c0qn-quLVItkG95tN-3Q3jhO2D7g7veu_w-WP8xf66

Spoiler

Using Rain of Arrows for leveling atm, with poison arrow/fire trap dot support. Using clarity aura for mana upkeep.

If you could help it'd be great, thanks!
IGN: SawdustWaffles, KnivesAreFun
Just out of curiosity… Wouldn’t you gain more damage, removing blood magic from passive tree – and instead put it as a gem on Frenzy and Lightning Arrow? Weapon elemental damage adds 59%, you could instead go two elemental dmg auras, and even get (for the 4 spend to get blood magic) 24% elemental damage from passive …

Solo play that would be more dps?

Hey there, what is your opinion on using this build on HC/Nemesis? Seems like the hp increase (~248%) is enough, but what about resistances and armor? You get high enough values, even without high end gear like yours? That's more or less the only concern I have with using this on HC. Especially on Nemesis where one does not have a lot of items on stash....

I'm trying a LA CI crit ranger on nemesis right now, but due to leveling I have to take an aweful lot of health nodes which I have to respec later. Therefore I was thinking of switching to your build instead... (my way in the tree seems to be mostly the same like your 1-40 lvl guide though)

Your opinion?
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
What stats do i look for on my bow? just DPS or is it better to get certain stats like elemental damage or projectile speed etc.
"
royvisser1990 wrote:
What stats do i look for on my bow? just DPS or is it better to get certain stats like elemental damage or projectile speed etc.

Pure physical or a mix of both with crit chance and IAS.
Shadow LA/Frenzy Crit Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/470867 || Best Life Belt on PoE for Mirror : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/521100
IGN : Blastrophe
"
royvisser1990 wrote:

It depends what you want to do like Blast said in his guide. Voltaxic is a godsend for avoiding physical and elemental reflect and all you need to do is stack Lightning Dmg. But you need to put some points into accuracy. If you dont want to worry about accuracy passives and your not to worried about reflect then you would go with a Lioneyes.

I personally love doing chaos dmg with my Voltaxic but I have had a little bit of physical dps added through items that I need to replace and get rid of as some physical reflect mobs now start to hurt me a bit.
IGN: Honkifyourhornyyy / Honkifyourhorny [Removed by Support]
How do you handle getting frozen since you don't use alpha's howl?
IGN Valeeras
having much life helps against getting frozen xD
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Hi, using your build in Nemesis, lvl 73 right now. Had some trouble Leveling to ~60 but since i got Bloodmagic and stacking crit nodes it's getting alot better. Only problem I do have is lacking Single Target DPS.

Is the gear alright? Do I really have to focus that much on ELEM DPS on weapon like I do?
I noticed u haven't really specialized in either Damage class via passives..

Spoiler

Any advice appreciated, otherwise great build and thanks for the guide!
Any thoughts on the Iron Grip passive? It sounds like it would increase damage a fair amount but I'm not sure how it works with Lightening arrow. Has anybody tried it?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info