[1.0.5] - Lvl 100 - Blastrophe's LA / Frenzy Life Based Crit Ranger w Video (Lioneyes or Voltaxic)

Hey Blast, about your power charge on critical in your LA setup. Will I ultimately get more damage using that than faster attacks because I will crit constantly? I ask because with faster attacks Im putting 4k dps with now frenzy charges but without faster attacks i get about 3.5k with the pwr chrg on crit. I find it difficult to actually calculate what will give me more long run dmg because the crit isnt calculated into your dps is it? Id like to have a feature that take into concideration your chance to crit and your multi to give you your max dps value...

Edit: I also find that chain is no good for me. Fork allows alot more dps and hits more targets. Chain takes away to much dps for my liking.
IGN: Honkifyourhornyyy / Honkifyourhorny [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Honkifyourhorny on Nov 3, 2013, 12:29:14 AM
The passive skill tree is at the starting point of a shadow and not of a ranger.
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
"
The passive skill tree is at the starting point of a shadow and not of a ranger.

if you would have read a few comments you would know that he did his"currsnt build" for some friends and in the leveling area there are 3 links to the true ranger passives. i made a few minor modifications to optimize slighy myself but the build is great all around. though im still sticking with perma stun mara build over this for my main
so which one is better the shadow way or the ranger way?!

i see shadow as the 30%+ lightning damage so why do people go ranger is shadow does more dmg?
i am unfund**
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Nov 3, 2013, 5:41:15 PM
Correct me if im wrong Blast but i dont believe the shadow has anything to do with the LA crit build does it? I personally really like the rangers passives. But then again there really is no "better way". thats the point of the skill tree being the way it is, everything is really universal and can be applied to multiple characters of course with a different character you can reach different passive nodes.
"
Correct me if im wrong Blast but i dont believe the shadow has anything to do with the LA crit build does it? I personally really like the rangers passives. But then again there really is no "better way". thats the point of the skill tree being the way it is, everything is really universal and can be applied to multiple characters of course with a different character you can reach different passive nodes.

lol blast is using a shadow for his LA crit build.... im asking him if shadow(more dmg-less survivability) or ranger(more tnaky-less dps) is the best for a farming-mfing 1st character unfund build?
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"

lol blast is using a shadow for his LA crit build.... im asking him if shadow(more dmg-less survivability) or ranger(more tnaky-less dps) is the best for a farming-mfing 1st character unfund build?

Id say it depends where you plan to farm. I myself for farming always try for fastest clear first then focu on my survivability.
Currently using the new unique bow so ele reflect or physical reflect aren't a problem :D

what is this bow?
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
Currently using the new unique bow so ele reflect or physical reflect aren't a problem :D

what is this bow?

Im using perf ele roll Voltaxic Rift
"
Note that the stat isn't 415% critical strike chance, but 240% increased critical strike chance. Thus, the 'increased' percentage is applied to a base crit rate, which for bows I believe is 5%. So you'll have 5% * (1 + 4.15), or 25.75% chance to crit.

is this true?
so you only have 25.75% crit chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info