My opinion - We need more solo, more turbo, blamt, cuttthroat, etc...

Neither BLAMT or CT races are fun in their current state. Well ya maybe they are fun for like 5% of the ppl. Turbo only race is fine, but when you add a couple more mods to it, it gets rngluckfest too.

And I totally preferred Season 2 scheduling with 260 races rather than 160... I couldn't care less if the nolifers do them all and get 3K points, I want more options for myself, not the crappy EU schedule this Season.

And ya GGG how's with the Demigods? You happy that like what 20??? ppl won them all?
Making the hard/fun/whateva races in which everybody can get that lil touch of RNG magic and get his hand on a demi a stupid "F" was god awful retarded imo.
BLAMT will never be fun for most players as long you are forced to play ranged.

CT would be better if they added an invade warning for 3+ level involved because the field of vision is far too small to get away in 5 seconds.
Or a simple noob protection.

The higher player have more than on Quicksilver, in case of some streamers they even get spoonfed with Flicker Strike and Leapslam.

And crit+freeze mechanics are a pain in the ass in CT. Once you are frozen and didn't have any luck creating an unfreeze potion you are done for.

Chilled is more than enough to get an advantage but freezing is entirely stupid.
"Hey enjoy your 6+ second freeze on crit" I win.

"
I want more options for myself, not the crappy EU schedule this Season.

Pretty much this.

If the devs want to give out less points just reward at the end of a week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info