Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

can u tell me how about life leech??
I used your build but i realize that very hard to servive ,because I dun hav enough life and use blood magic also.
would love to hear x2P's opinion on the cleave nerf and what might be most viable now

reave or splashing dual strike is probably better now?
Will this build be viable after the release tomorrow?
1hand axe for the neft =.=
this build will not be viable by tomorrow.

1) the tree will be completly different

2) you dont have enough damage anymore to compensate for the low hp

3) rip cleave btw. it will take a couple of patches to get it buffed again, this was mostly nerfed because of the duellist cleave racers
The build isn't really dead on just cleave right? Will it be possible to get decent numbers using Dual Strike + Melee Splash or something like that?
How about using a 2hand ? Could it be possible for this build?
I expect prices to drop dramatically on the soul taker, more especially the post patch soul taker is going to be really cheap. I'm still willing to trade
for a pre patch soul taker. Current offer on it is 20 exalt, with one person who led at 40 exalt backing out because he overspent elsewhere.

I don't use cleave so I'm not as sad about this patch like most of you are. However I am pretty bothered about a few other things so I can sympathize with you guys for now. More than likely a lot of us will be playing builds far off from what we had hoped for in order to be effective.
Would you please stop spamming your shitty sword on every occasion?
IGN: DatInternet
Last edited by Xybb on Oct 22, 2013, 3:57:01 PM
"
Xybb wrote:
Would you please stop spamming your shitty sword on every occasion?

Holy slam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info