Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

where is the update at for new tree?
im also curious as to when the update will happen
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ UPDATE or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

:)
Hey skill trees are not loading, just a heads up
I think i need help on fixing my skill tree
If u can, can u tell me where I should go and what i should delete cuz I felt I wasted some points on unnecessary place.
Well, I am playing in Taiwan server, but there are not many people who actually how to build blender's skill tree, so I really need ur advice. Thx
The also. Im using cleave as my primary skill
Here is my current skill tree, btw I am playing marauder

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5w48FFIUcRv6JKolvCXfJwsnLymlLv8yCTWSNug26TpSQXRCo0d-SshOKlBQVw1YY1ivWfNaGl8_ZU1mnmeAah5qk2xGbmluqnJscql2K3gNfNmDfIO2hNmRzpkrns2iD6QZpKynMKgHqBipbqyqtfK2QbvtvJ-9gb6KvqfAD8AawQTG2NIh0k3V7di92WHfv-Nq45_vDvIv9zL3TfrS_go=
You're killin' me, Smalls! :-)
Is Amplify and the Two Aoe nodes good for Cleave?

can only cleave atm, i plan to go cyclone later on.
"
DO NOT LEVEL UP CAST ON DAMAGE TAKEN! - Leveling the skill itself causes the amount of damage you must take before it casts to rise a lot, meaning less curses, less totems, less charges. You can however level the skills it supports.

NO you cant lvl supported gems!
Hey I tried checking out your tree but there are a lot of nodes missing so I can't really follow because I'm unsure of where the directions of each nodes go into. Could you please fix it. Other than that you have a really great build and I'd love to use it. :)
"
"

DO NOT LEVEL UP CAST ON DAMAGE TAKEN! - Leveling the skill itself causes the amount of damage you must take before it casts to rise a lot, meaning less curses, less totems, less charges. You can however level the skills it supports.

NO you cant lvl supported gems!

You can level supported gems, as long as you dont go over the requirement of the cast when damage taken. At CwDT skill lvl 1 there is a requirement of character lvl 31. you can level up the supported gems to this same "character" level. This is only for active gems though. "support" gems I believe can be leveled to max, like Increased Duration. They are tied to the active gem they support and afaik shouldn't be affected by the CwDT restriction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info