Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

Im a lvl 55 duelist and I noticed once I lvled my decoy totem to lvl 7 it no longer casted when I was attacked... why did it stop casting?
"
Laneir wrote:
Im a lvl 55 duelist and I noticed once I lvled my decoy totem to lvl 7 it no longer casted when I was attacked... why did it stop casting?

You have totem linked to cwdt.
You over leveled the totem so the level requirement of totem > level requirement of cwdt.

Either de-level totem or level cwdt.
Totem level requirement must < cwdt level requirement
all I know is that I don't know anything at all
Small Problem:

In the "Passive Tree" section, the "Mid Build" and "Late-ish" links are to the same skill tree. Could you sort that out if possible?
"
ReTeDeh wrote:
Small Problem:

In the "Passive Tree" section, the "Mid Build" and "Late-ish" links are to the same skill tree. Could you sort that out if possible?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/965656
all I know is that I don't know anything at all
When the new passive skilltree is released, will you update the tree as soon as you can? I really love the build and don't want to make any wrong decisions when reskilling the tree.
Based on the diamond newsletter we are expected some buffs to cleave. Should be interesting to see.. Hopefully it's more viable then dual strike. I love seeing demon hands.
Nemesis League:
IGN: _Archon
Now, expecting with a huge tension the version for the new skill tree.
Do you think the Blender will be better or they buffed us?
"
FelipeFTZ wrote:
Now, expecting with a huge tension the version for the new skill tree.
Do you think the Blender will be better or they buffed us?

Same here I've seen that Blood Drinker has been moved in the Shadow part of the build for exemple

poebuilder.com has the 1.2 passive skill tree up to date

https://poebuilder.com/

Currently thinking it through
--- Outdated, Deleted ---
Last edited by pokerfink on Aug 14, 2014, 7:41:16 PM
Main post updated!
IGN: FVX
Twitch: im2P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info