Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

Hello Guys,

I need to improve my blender build.
Could you help me a little bit, and explain what I have to replace or improve to achieve this goal.

Below my passive skill tree:

Below my current gear:

Thanks in advance for your help.
the BoR still worth to use????? even with the 12 faster attack and lvl 6 blind? and not lvl 18...
at the momento i use one boot with cwdt with endurecy cry , immortal call and increase duration ,
and another cwdt in my helmet with zombies , decoy totem and frost wall. i can get really tank with that. and warlord curse for endurance charge and life and mana leach. i am using reave skill in my 5l chest with faster attack , multistike ,melle physical dmg , increase area effect , i am hiiting 10k.. and dual stike for 1 mod , with life leach added fire dmg and melle physical dmg i am hitting 16k.
what can i change?
I am currently running this build as a shadow on HC , and these are my items...

my skilltree : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABS0OSBDwEZYYTRmGGYoajxzcHhokPCXfJpUnqSgqKNsppSpNLUcvbzBUNJM1kjboOBs_J0CgR35JUUp9SshN404qUEJTNVPfVUtYr1jbWm1br2BLYeJirGNwZU1ngGegbWxte25pbqpwu3TteA14SXrvf8aDfITZhO-HdofbjDaZV5uDm7Wdqp65plemf6c0p1yoB6lurEevorGztUi18rZBvqfAD8M6ykrSTdad2RPdDd_v6yztQe9O7-Pxdvba-wn8xf6P_5M=

having 5k life, 8.5k dps (grace + determination) but i feel that i cannot progress post merc content (lvl 70ish maps, elemental mobs, vaal dungeons.

cant afford a soul taker atm, has mana issues with BOR. is it normal ? So is soul taker a must if you "7 link" your dual strike / cyclone.

Also, does the build work well on the new vaal dungeons ? I almost got one shot by the catacomb vaal dungeon boss (huge skeleton dude using heavy strike?)

Do i go for higher dmg > higher leech (maybe vaal pact)?

any pros pls advise.. cannot tank later bosses anymore.
Last edited by Quezac0lt on Mar 27, 2014, 12:24:36 PM
Hey guys, im still a newbie in poe. Currently, im level 57, doing 4k+ dps, 1.8k hp, 6k+ armor(with grace on). Anyone know how should i proceed further on to improve my hp? I strongly feel that my hp is relatively low at this level.. I had finished merciless act 1 halfway through.

Passive Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZmy0XHVeXYEER1b6n0k3AD-_jY3A0k7ZBTioppVuv3Q38xWegh3ZKfVjbU9-bg4TvdO1672BLBS1AoJ65Jd8b-qQZAdy-ingNqW4XPrXybqpKyAtheWjBBF8_458nL-8OQXR2K_dNVbWezdIhVw2Rzrvt9zJyqXzZ

Any experienced players willing to give some tips or suggestions?
First off I want to say this guide is amazing. I made my first character with this and I have no regrets.

Now my concerns are with my individual passive tree build and gear. I don't really know what to upgrade now.

I probably won't ever be able to afford a Soul Taker though I will be able to upgrade to a legacy BoR if I save up enough currency. But the question is whether or not to go for a BoR or a 6L. My current DPS with cyclone is only 9k; with Dual Strike it's 19k.

But here's the gear I'm currently using and my passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtEdUSIBcdFz4YTRutHcohYCSbJy8o2ymlMgk0kzWSNuhAoEF0RmlHfkp9TipT31cNV5dYr1jbW69ei18_YEFgS2NwZU1ngGegah5sRnBycmxyqXTtdit4DXhJeOt673zZgIqDfITZhO-Hdojxi0-QCpB0kc6VZpkrmy2bg6SsqAeoGKluq8W18rZBu-28n72BvqfAD8EEzNvP-NIh0k3TftyC3Q3f7-Of5FHnCueu7w7vTu967-PyL_cy9033vvzF_o8=

Any input is much appreciated!
Last edited by Steinbeck on Mar 28, 2014, 2:51:36 AM
"
First off I want to say this guide is amazing. I made my first character with this and I have no regrets.

Now my concerns are with my individual passive tree build and gear. I don't really know what to upgrade now.

I probably won't ever be able to afford a Soul Taker though I will be able to upgrade to a legacy BoR if I save up enough currency. But the question is whether or not to go for a BoR or a 6L. My current DPS with cyclone is only 9k; with Dual Strike it's 19k.

But here's the gear I'm currently using and my passive tree:

I believe with your gear you can achieve higher DPS-just swap one non-essential gem in the chest with a concentrated effect.
With legacy BoR my level 70 deulist has 12k DPS with cyclone (with hatred).

By looking at your 5L chest, I think you can easily swap Blind or Life gain on hit - Blind is just a sweetener from the BoR, which you will do just fine without; Life gain on hit is useful on high level maps, but you may get life leech from jewels very easily (3-4% without problem).
Last edited by shadowfaxpku on Mar 28, 2014, 7:56:20 AM
Tryed this build, pretty fun must say!

Now mooving on different char. So if any1 need my BoR let me know.
"
juseq wrote:
Tryed this build, pretty fun must say!

Now mooving on different char. So if any1 need my BoR let me know.

Do want.

Do not have 5ex. :(
Hi I just found this sword on ambush.

Should I make a blender?

a 343 phys would work well with a blender build, yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info