Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

Waiting for the new tree too - gonna hold all points 'till we've got all cleared to pack up and keep going with the leveling!
"Ain't no grave can hold my body down..." - At least as long I have Continues.
Hello! And thank you x2P for this guide! Helped me to get started to poe.

Fun to see all the diffrent builds.

Here is my 118p build.

Some feutures from this build.

+464% Physical Damage DW Axes/Swords
+97% Attack Speed DW Axes/Swords
+28% Chance to block with DW
+38% To all elmental resist
+1 Endurance charge
+56% Evasion And Physical Damage Reduction Rating
+330% Life Regeneration Rate Per Minute

Drawback i guess is that its only +166%hp
With last 2 points either get 12% armor & life, another endurance charge or int.
all I know is that I don't know anything at all
The POE build is it reliable ?

I made several simulations based on my current gear and using the two main builds proposed here by bodox (a bit modified to reach 105 pts) and Evelyus.
The results are pretty bad.
I am losing at least 5k dps, and 500 hp, plus some "all res" nodes and no movement penalties from armor

Am i missing something, or this 1.1 is a really bad news for our build ?
After patch 1.1, my passive build (link) personally isn't quite where I'd like it (I'll probably adjust it a little over time), but I have most of what I want at my current level, 88, and some really good reasons to keep leveling (like finally getting 2% phys life leech from passive tree at 89).

When I'm not at work, I'll have to spend some time looking at the posted skill trees to see if there's something that'll greatly improve my own skill tree, as I'm sure I missed something good, and I know I have some path efficiency issues - I just wanted to jump into the game last night, and am willing to eat the cost of that in orbs of regret.

All in all I'm down to around 4k hp post-1.1 (and down a bit on the life regen side), but I gained 4k armor and 1k dps on tooltip with cyclone, so I'm pretty happy. Jumped into some 75 maps head-first after setting my build to the one I linked last night, then hunted down some corrupted areas, and had zero issues.

Biggest possible issue I see with the build post-1.1 is BoR has been hit hard enough to make new blenders a good bit worse off - but honestly, I felt like that after the soul taker nerf too, and my non-legacy soul taker still gets me by just fine.

Side note: thanks x2P for giving me the build I used to make my favorite character so far in this game.
Same here. I'm on lvl 47 right now and I'm loosing around 300 to 400 dps. Here's what I've got

Although I've sacrificed one life and one elemental res node to get to By The Blad node to get high DPS boost, I'm still lower than it was previously. I can still fight without issues, but if we are going to loose 5k DPS in late game, that doesn't seem right.

EDIT:
I've improved the tree and gained more a little bit more damage, speed and life, but lost 2 +10 dex and one str node.

I've jumped:
from 165% phys dmg to 170%
from 88% life to 90% life
from 41% atk speed to 45%
For me it looks like the best route for Mid Build.
Last edited by Aegipan on Mar 6, 2014, 7:51:15 AM
Sorry, i was wrong in my previous post.
I forgot to turn on hatred on the poe build :-(.
So the dps is good, very low increase but not significant.
The armor is quite the same, but i still loose some hp (~500). It is not so bad.
Hello!

Fun to see the good response my build has gotten!

Sorry that i dident point out yesterday that i havent tryed the build in game yet, was up all night just looking at the passive tree =).
I will probably use this day trying to find faults in build since i am new to poe and cant realy afford to regret points.

But so far this build feels realy solid, will come back with some response when i have tryed it out in game.
Will probably happen tonight/tomorrow.

One thing i found so far is a change of 2 points on the left side of the tree.
Removing 2nodes of 10 Strength and then going straight out from Diamond skin node over fire res nodes.

The change removes 20 Strength but gain 23% fire res and 1% increase maximum fire res.

The change together with rest of the build can be found here.
You should cut that build by 20 points and then post it, any build will look solid with 118 points investment.
Make a 90P Build pls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info