[0.11.6] Noperative's REAVER - CI/Crit/Dagger Build! 54k Reave DPS! 75k Single Target!

k cool thnx whats are some unqie weps or dagger we can use for mid lvling?
could you plz post a skill tree progerssion 10-30 30-60 kinda thing pplz
hey if you have a lot of questions still, I'm streaming right now! It's much more convenient for me to answer live on stream rather than typing out a lot!

twitch.tv/noperative
Please post your stats and the current skill tree you got at your current level.

I.e. tooltip dps, chance to hit, armour, block chance, spell block :D.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
Please post your stats and the current skill tree you got at your current level.

I.e. tooltip dps, chance to hit, armour, block chance, spell block :D.

Sure thing, I'll add it real quick!
Could you add your helm to your gear?
"
Could you add your helm to your gear?

Yeah sorry bout that! Added now.
Thanks! Should have asked before but is your mana pool mostly Rainbowstride+Dream Fragment? I can't even maintain 3 auras right now, much less 5 level 20.

And how important is the armor on your gear? Did you get that mostly for the sockets, or is there a minimum armor necessary?
Last edited by Darth_Ithead on Aug 23, 2013, 2:55:43 PM
Nice guide.
IGN: LastCharBeforeLeave
"
Thanks! Should have asked before but is your mana pool mostly Rainbowstride+Dream Fragment? I can't even maintain 3 auras right now, much less 5 level 20.

And how important is the armor on your gear? Did you get that mostly for the sockets, or is there a minimum armor necessary?

I also have mana on my amulet, and stacking lots of INT will add mana to your pool.

Armor is a nice bonus, bit mostly it's just the armor from your saintly + the evasion from your grace. It is pretty much just getting good colours, but it's a nice bonus. No minimum armor is needed, but you will see a good quality of life stacking granites of iron skin with over 4k armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info