[0.11.6] Noperative's REAVER - CI/Crit/Dagger Build! 54k Reave DPS! 75k Single Target!

hey great guide could this work with a life build? or life ev? could you do a skill tree progersion on life ev?

thnxx
I'm going to ask a potentially very stupid question, but for some reason I just can't figure it out.

How exactly are you regaining CI (life leech) like this? I mean, I see in your videos that your CI jumps back up as you attack, which I expect from life leech.

However, I see no life leech on the current gear you list. I looked in the passive tree and saw the 2% mana leech, but I could not find any life leech node taken. Obviously it isn't flasks. What am I missing? Am I just not seeing a life leech node somewhere?
ghost reaver mana leech
Its the Node Ghost Reaver...So any melee with LL goes to ES instead of Life.

----

Loving the build...Was able to utilize my Dual Daggers build so far with few tweaks...But wanted a melee class that had a skill like this....Loving it. Only 41 now but Should be fun. Do you suggest going dual daggers all the way ti end game or dagger+shield
I realize that Ghost Reaver makes life leech apply to ES, the problem is that I can't find the original source of any life leech.

I don't see any on gear, I don't see any from nodes, and the gem is only listed as being used for reflect maps. So where is it coming from? What am I missing?
"
DoctorDong wrote:
I'm going to ask a potentially very stupid question, but for some reason I just can't figure it out.

How exactly are you regaining CI (life leech) like this? I mean, I see in your videos that your CI jumps back up as you attack, which I expect from life leech.

However, I see no life leech on the current gear you list. I looked in the passive tree and saw the 2% mana leech, but I could not find any life leech node taken. Obviously it isn't flasks. What am I missing? Am I just not seeing a life leech node somewhere?

He uses Blood rage which gives you life leech. He also has Ghost reaver which applies life leech to ES.
"
DoctorDong wrote:

No problem, as stated before I gain 10% life leech from having bloodrage active. This is why I link it to increased duration and faster casting as well. It's the core of the survivability in the build outside of itemization.
There we go, that's what I've been overlooking. I have literally been trying to figure this out for 20 minutes and I knew I would feel stupid when I finally got the answer. I was right, I do.

I've played off and on for awhile now, but I haven't exactly amassed large amounts of wealth and any friends I have made no longer seem to play, so I can't rely on people helping me. I've been wanting to play a Reave-based build since the minute it was announced. Would you recommend this one, or will it perhaps be too costly and difficult to level up?
i got my lvl 74 fper with 4k es could i switch all the gear over get x2 nice daggers and be playable? at 4k es? with ur build or is that to low?
"
DoctorDong wrote:
There we go, that's what I've been overlooking. I have literally been trying to figure this out for 20 minutes and I knew I would feel stupid when I finally got the answer. I was right, I do.

I've played off and on for awhile now, but I haven't exactly amassed large amounts of wealth and any friends I have made no longer seem to play, so I can't rely on people helping me. I've been wanting to play a Reave-based build since the minute it was announced. Would you recommend this one, or will it perhaps be too costly and difficult to level up?

It's possible at low currency but you would probably need about minimum 4k es and dream fragments (that's about 900 base es from your gear).

"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
i got my lvl 74 fper with 4k es could i switch all the gear over get x2 nice daggers and be playable? at 4k es? with ur build or is that to low?

Yeah it should be totally fine, though you just need 1 good dagger and a shield actually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info