[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

"
kkpxmug wrote:
Hello, I just began to play using this port and everything was running smoothly until this mornings patch. When I enter the launcher now, it tells me "failed to initialise" and the game quits out. is there any way to fix this issue?

Hey,

would you mind telling us what OS you are running on?

I would really love to play aswell but I cannot get POE to work -.-
This doesn't work on Mojave for anyone interested. Don't waste your time, it's a train wreck and no amount of googling or fiddling will get it to work.

Just FYI.
Deliver pain exquisite
I finally got it to work, but that just means the game is somehow loading.

Playable? No
Fun? No
Any luck with changing settings? No

What I do next: Move to a game that supports Mac.

System: 27'' mid 2017 iMac, 16GB RAM, Mojave OS

Sorry to say this but afaik this game is dead for me. Would love to jump back in any time if a solution is in sight.

cheers
Guys any news?
anyone on mojave have this working? the initial launch worked, but now nothing happens when I try to launch poe
Thanks ! This thread is awesome. I was able to install the game and most importantly play it !
Quick question though: is there any way to install path of building on a MAC?
now GGG got tencent on their side. let hope poe coming in osx soon after ps4
"
frenchees wrote:
anyone on mojave have this working? the initial launch worked, but now nothing happens when I try to launch poe

Wait a little while, it will pop up (maybe after a few minutes sometimes). brb my app just launched :).
"
frenchees wrote:

The same happens for me, I've installed it, and now I just get a black window that appears and seemingly never loads, (or at least hasn't done overnight). Any ideas on a fix? Currently on a 2017 MacBook Pro, in Mojave.

Edit… A prompt appears after a while and states what's below,

"unable to create rtt backing Texture", which is followed by a handful of font errors and then nothing but blackness.
Last edited by Isula on Dec 11, 2018, 5:26:53 AM
man, at least you guys can get the PoE window to launch. Whenever i click to load the game, nothing happens. It shows "Path Of Exile" open at the top left, but that's about it.

Trying a fresh install now, i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info