[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

"
renowilliam wrote:
Thanks for the reply. What are my chances you think - this gonna be runnable on this old thing?

Mine is even older (2011), however the game does not perform well on any Mac on OSX. The way how the game is written puts a lot of stress on system. For trying it out or do the trades, simple runs, it is enough, but endgame content and hardcore mode is out of question. If you like the game, either use dualboot to bootcamp, or get vmware fusion/parallels desktop and run it in the virtual machine (not as fast as in bootcamp, but still much faster and fluid compared to port).
Thanks so much for the response . I’ll try bootcamp’!
Hi, just tried getting this working on the new Bestiary league. It works really well, way better than expected, but it seems like catching things causes the game to crash. Has anyone else had this issue?
I can't seem to choose English as installation language. The only options are Portuguese, Russian,Spanish and Dutch. Does anyone have the same problem as I do?
Hey all,
I'm trying to install Port V8 and when I launch I keep getting the following error:

"Font: PMinglu": In source code file: Resource
\FontResourceWindows.cpp at line 57.
Processing file: Font: PMinglu
Error: failed to select font into device context

I tried searching this thread but have come up empty.

Any help?

Thanks.
Other than the catching beasts causing the game to crash, is 3.2 "playable" on Sierra or High Sierra?

Thanks!
Hey I played like 2 years ago and I want to come back on my Mac. But when I download the game only error which shows to me is that I cannot run this dmg file because it is just for reading. Sorry for my english and thanks in advance for help.
Hey, i'm trying this in a Macbook Pro Retina 2014 (2,2 GHz Intel Core i7, 16gb ram, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB) and it runs pretty bad of fps, any tips to improve this? I'm currently playing it at the lowest settings.

Thank you!
"
sollarys wrote:
Hey I played like 2 years ago and I want to come back on my Mac. But when I download the game only error which shows to me is that I cannot run this dmg file because it is just for reading. Sorry for my english and thanks in advance for help.

you need to copy the file to any location /e.g: Downloads. this is due to the fact that you're opening it from a 'temporary' directory.
Whenever I start the game I can see the cursor, but as soon as I click with it it disappears. Anyone know a fix for this? It sucks we can't search within a specific thread on these forums, or I'm not seeing how to at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info