[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

Hi all,

I had 2 bug, first is Memory error, and i fix that like your comment. Bug at last i have an other bug : Error : E_FAIL and i find nowhere a soluce.

if anybody can help me, thank
Hello,
Ive opened the launcher and downloaded the game and launched it. But later it didnt opened. A black window appeared I assume its the login screen. And and exception popped ''In source code file; .. /DEVICE/D3D9.cpp at line 547, Processing file; Error: D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY
Description: Out of memory. I clicked ok. Later on, another thing popped the program Pathofexile.exe has encountered serious problem and needs to close.We are sorry for inconvenience.
Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
Btw thank you for putting your time on this you basically single handily did what developers didnt.
when i try to open the client my antivirus (Sophos) tells me that there is ADWARE. anyone the same problem ?

Edit:
Problem solved, i am sorry ! it was another program on the usb key.
Last edited by Z3W1 on Jul 1, 2017, 2:15:49 PM
Some way to get this to work with the Oriath beta rather than the default client?
Hi there, I have a problem opening PoE on my Mac.
Could you please help me?
It says:
'''': In source code file:
. . \Device\D3D9\DeviceD3D9.cpp at line 547,
Processing file:
Error: D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY
Description: Out of video memory
Last edited by kesvs on Jul 10, 2017, 3:47:27 PM
I get stuck at Verifying "Path of Exile"

Anyone have a solution?

Nevermind it took a while but it worked eventually, if anyone else has this issue just let it run for a while.
Last edited by Tuxalonso on Jul 17, 2017, 11:13:06 PM
"
Demig0d23 wrote:
Okay, PLEASE, can somebody who solved the issue with fps drop tell me what worked for you ?

MacBook Pro early 2015, every time I attack or there are bosses on map exiles (basically any effects, you know what I am talking about) fps goes to 0 from 80-100. I can't get Past level 71 because I die constantly from everything because of freezes. The best I could do is about 30-50 min of normal gameplay, after trying various settings and tweakings.

The game is nice, but my god it has so many issues, probably going to stop playing because it provides only frustration right now.

i have same problem
guys, anyone know how to fix it?
Hey, so when I try launching the game on my computer, all it will do is show up with a message stating "D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY", with the description stating I'm out of video memory. I tried looking up how to fix it but the solutions didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this? And just FYI: I have a Mac Mini which may have less storage, but I'm not quite sure.
Not sure if there still any support for this on going from the community, but I'm having an issue.

Tried out 7.0 as posted on the first page, PoE launches ok, but goes immediately to the "Checking Resources" screen. Eventually it closes automatically and leaves me with a message "Received a package that is too large to deserialize."

I found a few other threads about this that suggested I hard wire to the network, doing that changed nothing.

macOS Sierra

3.4 GHz i5
8 GB
NVIDIA GTX775M (2GB)

Any ideas?
same problem here with "Received a packet that is too large to deserialize"

anyone got an idea what to do?

macOS Sierra 10.12.6
2,5 GHz Intel Core i5
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR 3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

Report Forum Post