[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

"
Dusseldork wrote:
"
julus wrote:
"
Dusseldork wrote:
I dont think I am, I just checked and didnt find one... Any other things It could be? It just crashed again less then a minute ago :(

Can't tell, I din't find anything in common for the crash scenarions. Thats why I enabled the log collection again in new wrapper.

can you please post the part of a log just before those malloc errors occurs?

I copied the whole log... How do I copy the part before?

I thought that is the only part of log, as there are supposed to be some fixme and err lines...
Can you please check in wineskin advanced settings ( right click the wrapper->show contents->launch wineskin->advanced) that there is the "fixme+all,err+all" set in winedebug field?
I've tried redownloading and launching the program but every time I do this an alert appears saying:
Failed resetting Direct 3D device objects.
What can I do to resolve this?
(This has happened with all wrappers).
I feel like it should be in the top post that everyone should post their hardware and OS X version when posting about problems. There are so many different problems that some of them have to be related to different configurations.
Where and how can I see this?

"
atgm613 wrote:
I feel like it should be in the top post that everyone should post their hardware and OS X version when posting about problems. There are so many different problems that some of them have to be related to different configurations.
"
OruKhan wrote:
I've tried redownloading and launching the program but every time I do this an alert appears saying:
Failed resetting Direct 3D device objects.
What can I do to resolve this?
(This has happened with all wrappers).

Also how to deal with it is written in the 1st post.
Hi Guys,

When I try to open PoE, I get the following message:

WINDEBUG_WHAT_HAPPENED_MESSAGE

Then I click in Close and nothing happens.

"
TrancaStreet wrote:
Hi Guys,

When I try to open PoE, I get the following message:

WINDEBUG_WHAT_HAPPENED_MESSAGE

Then I click in Close and nothing happens.

1) did you move the game from the DMG file?
2) if so, send me the logs (more in 1st post)
"
OruKhan wrote:
Where and how can I see this?

"
atgm613 wrote:

Click on the Apple icon in the upper-left, About This Mac.
work very smoothly in my iMac and macbook air ! excellent work!
"
joiny45 wrote:
work very smoothly in my iMac and macbook air ! excellent work!

Please post spec of both machines, so we can compare, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info