[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

Any idea when you or GGG will be able to fix the razer synapse driver starting bug?
"
Caperon wrote:
Any idea when you or GGG will be able to fix the razer synapse driver starting bug?

that is not GGG bug, but the razer bug. They are forcing their libraries to load almost with everything. (even viruses are more polite and choses their targets wisely)
Hi, I am having a bit of an issue.
First off I had the same problem initially as others, it gave me that "3D" error and crash but i fixed that using the production_config.ini change to full screen = true.

Now it loads and logs me in but then becomes unresponsive (I can move the mouse, I just can't click on anything and it doesn't say "program not responding" so it's still running) as soon as it says "Authenticated". It doesn't seem to be a networking problem since it says that it connected and authenticated (not authenticating) and background seems to glitch and then turn black with the bottom part of it sort of visible.

Any ideas on what this could be or potential solution to fix it?

I am running OSX 10.7.5 on a early 2011 mac book pro

Oh right I forgot to mention that I am running version: 4.1.1, I will see if the older version works again.

(please note that I have ran a previous version in February 2013 before and it seemed to work then)

Snowflakei
Last edited by Snowflakei on Nov 2, 2013, 12:42:17 PM
" Path of exile cant be opened because it is from unidentified developer" how do i fix that?
What is status for those of us with Radeon cards in OSX 10.9.
I was previously playing game using resources fro this thread around Oct 11th I down loaded the newest GGG patches and was unable to access game,

Processor 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
ATI Radeon HD 4670:

More Details in this thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/537108/page/1/#p4832598

At that time I was unable to figure out how to get problem fixed to i uninstalled the game.
Since then I have updated to Maverick..So I am wondering is it worth trying again with the port v4.1.1b (10/08/13) now or am I still on the side lines waiting on next update?
So i have the "Failed resetting Direct3D device objects" and i know i need to change the document called production_Config.ini. The thing is that i don't have any software to open the file with.. What should i do?
"
Mâedhros wrote:
So i have the "Failed resetting Direct3D device objects" and i know i need to change the document called production_Config.ini. The thing is that i don't have any software to open the file with.. What should i do?

Use TextEdit.app. Comes as standard software with all Macs.
"
bento70 wrote:
" Path of exile cant be opened because it is from unidentified developer" how do i fix that?

Right-click PoE.app, select Open and then click Open anyway or whatever the exact option is.

Alternatively you can disable OS X Gatekeeper in System Preferences -> Security -> General -> Allow apps downloaded from anywhere.
Hi,

Nice port and thanks for taking the time to create and develop it so much :)

My problem is that for some reason the desktop icon will always say “Path Of Exile” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash." But when i open it through package contents and then open wine and do a "Test Run" it works fine.

I know its not a massive deal as i can still play the game, but the fact that its running on a test run means certain things seem to be more buggy and slower responses.

Any tips or ways to fix this would be appreciated ^^

Thanks
"
Miffi89 wrote:
Hi,

Nice port and thanks for taking the time to create and develop it so much :)

My problem is that for some reason the desktop icon will always say “Path Of Exile” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash." But when i open it through package contents and then open wine and do a "Test Run" it works fine.

I know its not a massive deal as i can still play the game, but the fact that its running on a test run means certain things seem to be more buggy and slower responses.

Any tips or ways to fix this would be appreciated ^^

Thanks

Test run is exactly same thing as launching it normally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info