[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

So, with the new patch, I am getting extremely low FPS. I removed the game and reinstalled, but that didn't do anything. Everything ran well before the patch. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Last edited by Seraph2284 on Jul 17, 2013, 1:02:35 PM
I have same issue - used to run well before the latest patch, now this new patch basically broke my Mac port :(

HELP!!!
one of the the 0.11.1 also had FPS issues but it was fixed by later patch... Maybe they just repeated same mistake again? Last version I tried was 0.11.2b and it was ok...

EDIT: Some windows users are reporting extreme low fps as well (2 fps in town) since last patch, so this is not caused by wrapper.
Last edited by julus on Jul 17, 2013, 11:38:59 PM
Nope, nothing out of ordinary since 0.11.2. Works decently, but some skill effects are still murderous to frame rate.

One side note, though. I have played more with Bootcamp recently and crashes when changing instances are a serious issue with 32-bit system and 4GB of memory. In Act 3 for example, I can not do more than 3 to 4 instances without the game crashing due to memory errors. But with the wrapper, I have no crashes at all related to instance changing :)
Same for me. The patch made the mac port unplayable because of constantly low FPS. Luckily i have windows installed, too. :-P
Hello all,

I appreciate all the work thats been done on the Mac port of PoE. I however cannot play it on my new 2012 iMac 27". It works well on my MBP. My iMac has the 3.4GHz i7 and 32GB of RAM. It has the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX with 2GB VRAM. I get that PoE is encountered a serious error and needs to close. Anyone else get this on their new iMacs, or found a Wineskin config that allow it to run? Thanks!
Hum, since this weekend i'm no more able to open the game.

It try loading, but after few seconds i got a popup message saying "Error opening file".

Someone else have this bug? I'll try to reinstall it.
Deleted whole game and everything about it from mac, redownloaded everything, still stuck with the "Path of Exile#####......Wine quit unexpectedly" blah blah blah

No idea what to do now

And how do I post logs? The FAQ shows me how to find it but.........
"
Th3Bl1ndGamer wrote:
Deleted whole game and everything about it from mac, redownloaded everything, still stuck with the "Path of Exile#####......Wine quit unexpectedly" blah blah blah

No idea what to do now

And how do I post logs? The FAQ shows me how to find it but.........

By any chance, do you have Razer Synapse installed?
"
ayottepl wrote:
Hum, since this weekend i'm no more able to open the game.

It try loading, but after few seconds i got a popup message saying "Error opening file".

Someone else have this bug? I'll try to reinstall it.

I get this too. I swapped in a backup of content.ggpk, which it was able to update and run with no problems. But I have had it happen several times now. It seems content.ggpk is getting corrupted somehow, but I don't know how to stop it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info