(Sep 2 NZT) Hardcore No-Party Ladder Race

12 AM = Midnight
12 PM = Noon
Well i got godly drops for my build, clicklocked merveil down in roughly 2 mins due to 75cr and solid life, would have been able to do much the same to oversoul had i made it there and yet still had a fairly terrible finishing level due to making a couple major errors that cost me 15-20 mins and most likely a top 5 finish.

Cant really complain about desync or poor mechanics this time round, only myself to blame. :|
IGN: KoTao
I think the mass roll of templars in this race and the lack of marauders is interesting. Templars must have done REALLY badly the week before.
Well the week before I won first templar at only lvl 21 + 92%. I started nearly an hour late, and every single templar above me managed to die.
When will party races make a return?

Last 5 races distinct account totals:

IGN @dime
Here, let me fix that for you.

I don't care what sort of race we have, I just want as many as possible. Can we have a team and solo this weekend?

Also, cut throat.

Maybe we can try out an iron man league?
Im sorry, these past 3 weeks have caused me to go slowly crazy, you should stop me before I become an axe murderer.
"
Metronomy wrote:
Im sorry, these past 3 weeks have caused me to go slowly crazy, you should stop me before I become an axe murderer.

Interesting. What class?
"
skunk27 wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

Interesting. What class?
Murderer > Marauder > "Heeereeees JOHNNY!!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info