(Sep 2 NZT) Hardcore No-Party Ladder Race

RACE STATS

Top 10

Congratulations to all winners!

Everyone else, better skill next time.

-Temple of Exiles
"
LJSilver wrote:
Daaamn just died while getting tp'ing to town, a yellow frost caster was on me.
Was lvl 26 almost, my best run yet.
edit:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Bad luck dude! I thought you had me beat, but I kept up the pressure hoping you would make a mistake.

I had some pretty dumb drops, Iron Ring and 20 mana with no amulet until Coves. Really low HP.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
WOOOOo! Finally #1 Templar.

Gear
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

My drops were actually quite generally decent this time around for once, not all of it was useful for my character but it was good enough. Not much use for a regal orb or a gcp in a 3 hour race but I'll take it lol.

There was a shit load of competition on templar, no clue why. 4 templars in the top 10 at the end. Thank goodness Nawtseth(or something like that) died, cause I'm almost certain he would have beat me.

Prizes have now been awarded! They're on new characters on your accounts.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Had a painful start with Jondar going down to a random shock from sparks while tanking a group. Rerolled a shadow and managed to finish 12th at 23 + 92%.

I did find some decent loot though.
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
I just must post my gear since it was quite insane, never had this much luck during my practice runs. Some other stuff got in my way from getting to level 30+

Gear
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Ohh and 2 phase run gems dropped for me and 2 alchemy orbs, 1 exalted, 1 blessed orb and multiple chance orbs.

Some crazy luck but had to restart game and my stream delayed me, since I didnt got the time to tune some stuff before the race started.
Last edited by devmoon on Sep 1, 2012, 8:45:00 PM
Didn't participate, had family over. Well done to those that did participate, and good luck on next weeks where we'll probably have the update to work with! :P
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
What the hell, the worldtimeserver.com is so broken, it doesn't show correct times.I am from Estonia and it tells me it takes places in half an hour from now, when really it has ended some time ago already. When it tells me 12 AM then the expectation would be that it takes place 12 at midday not 12 at midnight.

Makes me real angry. I have never had the chance to participate.
How comes the side is broken when you make a wrong assumption? Well, now you know how this thing works and can participate next weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info