Season Three, Event 124: 135 Minute Lethal Rogue Solo

I was destroying everything up until the leap slammer showed and 1 shot me.

OK, reroll time. Made 3 rangers, geared super fat - MS boots life shit, 2 corals and bang terraces RoA ranger annihilates me. Hmm - yaaa ;)
Well, this was a lot of fun.

Desynced/got stunned in the middle of a pack just before entering sins. Was i the only one playing melee?
dun dun dun didnt get oneshot by anything but that firestorm uniq + flicker strike exile in same room released their secret move on me which equaled to almost same as getting oneshot. should have been boring and just farmed coves lol

found five alchs used 4 of them on doubleblue wand no +1 ice or +1 fire
Last edited by janimauk on Aug 1, 2013, 10:07:15 AM
"
Condemned wrote:
Was i the only one playing melee?

vid or it didn't happen

edit: holy shit streams autostarting every time you enter a race thread is beyond annoying
Last edited by boof on Aug 1, 2013, 10:10:10 AM
Entertaining, though really hard.
Respect to those who attempted this as melee (I got squished by Hillock as a duelist), I went for ranger.
cant believ how much of an idiot i was i had 5mins to go, 3rd on templar ladder an decided to take on brutus - got killed in 2 hits with 260 life and fire res 70 and cold and light 30ish.
terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible choice from me!?!
"
Tanksenior wrote:
"
boof wrote:
Not really sure what the point of adding exiles to this was, unless they themselves are not lethal. Otherwise it's instant logout upon spotting one or die.

Indeed, meeting the flicker striker will mean instant death if he is lethal.

I actually killed quite a few of them. But I skipped the dangerous ones.
Was a nice race and I raged when I was DC'ed for 5 minutes at Coves.
Last edited by Igneus on Aug 1, 2013, 10:22:24 AM
Maybe I should have tried pushing for higher lv because I got these from one of the exiles:

But I was just too scared I guess.

I think I killed 5 or 6 exiles in total, casters(their shit doesn't get scaled with lethal mod) and those without gap closers are easy.
ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by passofexhale on Aug 1, 2013, 10:22:43 AM

Only level 10, but I was melee too.

GG nice race. was fun and close :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info