Season Three, Event 124: 135 Minute Lethal Rogue Solo

The 50% extra damage is it 50% from each , or just split between the 3 types?
So +3*50% or just +50%, they sure felt like it was the 3*50 one.
One of the most interesting races i've played. Nice grind.
It's playable after level 8 and brutus via ranged since exiles drop quiet good.
Would be a better party imo.

It sad that you are still forced to go ranged the first levels.

But the exile balance is quiet off.

Besides some bad starts where I got killed to crit. I died twice in against exiles early on.
Loss of 20 min and one BSOD after the sound went away in lower prison(15 min loss)

One of the early rip included the EK BT exile.

BT on lethal aren't survivable early on.

Even with corals and some life EQ they seem to to over 170 damage at level 1(even I the turbo rogue race that guy almost killed me at anger or wrath)

The final roll included igna phoenix right at the start.
Flats had no exile it seemed to me.
Tidal had the dualwielder flicker striker
Passage had one(lag) but I passed him.
Upper had no exile.
Ledge had the spark Lightning warp guy I was afraid of he was using glacial hammer.
Later the summon exile
Rocky had the Beartrapper right at the start so I ran away
The next one was a whirling blades guy.
Prison had the spark guy and the shield charger viperstriker.
Gate had some exile I didn't meet.
Yard hadn't an exile.
Coves had the RoA Exile twice.
"
Hilbert wrote:

One of the early rip included the EK BT exile.
BT on lethal aren't survivable early on.
Even with corals and some life EQ they seem to to over 170 damage at level 1(even I the turbo rogue race that guy almost killed me at anger or wrath)

Are you sure about that? Bear trap is spell, sure it does phys dmg but it shouldn't be scaled by extra dmg mod, that thing only adds to physical attack(not sure about the added elements whether they are added to spells like EK and bear trap too, but I didn't notice getting any kind of elemental dmg with these skills).
I mean, the bear traper in coves did maybe 150 dmg to me and I had zero armour. His EK was even more pathetic.
I would say that they just have high lv bear trap early on for some reason.
ProjectPT was right.
The bear trapper does quite a bit of burst damage, and he dodges projectile attacks quite well ( fireball ) I tried meleeing him as I went ele cleave build, but at point blank the EK was doing a ton of damage. In the end he is one of the exiles i skipped.

The RoA one was easy, cold shot one very hard.

Even with all the rares I farmed in ledge exiles I had low hp ( 400 ) in coves. I had thought with enough gear i could facetank melee as ele cleave easily, and it worked to an extent, I would far to often get stunned however, and the exiles at melee range were very dangerous, were only a few I could kill that way.
He one Shot me in terraces with 133 HP so I avoided him in Rockyclimb.

And considering that Burning ground applies damage I am positive that BT is also triggered by the damage bonus.

"
I would say that they just have high lv bear trap early on for some reason.

Ignas firestorm was the same as lethal Fire Fury.

I actually only tried to avoid 2 mobs.
The EK BT guy and the Doublestrike, Cyclone, Leapslam guy(he gave me a hard times in 2h Turbo Rogue) but I guess turbo was more of a factor that cyclone hit more often and leap slam wasn't dodgeable.

I don't play PoE outside of races so I don't know all Rogues.

But even it was lethal I had easier exiles than in Turbo Rogue.
The spell casters are quiet weak at low levels and I am positive that avoiding turbo casted LMP/GMP Fireballs/LA is much harder than lethal on normal speed.

At first I guessed it was 100% one exile each erea but it's rather 75% since some areas don't even have the exile lag.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info