Request : Please -never- -ever- quality your DIVINATION DISTILLATE unique flask!

so question.. for you guys who have baubled this flask, does it improve the rarity and quantity values, or just the recovery amount of health/mana?
"
Denezen wrote:
so question.. for you guys who have baubled this flask, does it improve the rarity and quantity values, or just the recovery amount of health/mana?

quality just makes it regen more hp and mana .

do not quality it
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 19, 2013, 1:47:54 PM
I won't.. glad I saw this too as I just days ago had this drop for my MF toon :)
Hey so what's the price for that anyway?
Another necro thread, GG.
Real playerz don't qual their uniques, full stop.

P.
Agreed.

How the hell did this get 6000 views. It was probably linked on Reddit at the time!
Wasn't this behavior changed in a patch months ago? I remember reading patch notes that said the side effects of flasks now last the entire duration.
"
Wasn't this behavior changed in a patch months ago? I remember reading patch notes that said the side effects of flasks now last the entire duration.

You read wrong, the only changes that i recall is not being able to use flasks when at full life/mana unless it has something like remove curse on it, the effect was never changed to last the duration regardless of having full health/mana...never will be
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Yea, I was thrilled when i got mine as a race reward...and it was already 20%.
Really wish there was a means to remove quality from flasks.
...narf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info