Post your best find of the day!

Found this today. Would be pretty good for my CI build but I'm not sure how to crank up the Int and ES more. Any suggestions?
"
RawbiRedbest wrote:

Found this today. Would be pretty good for my CI build but I'm not sure how to crank up the Int and ES more. Any suggestions?

sadly there isnt much you can do with this item because the base isnt great. You want a VAAL regalia (the endgame version with the same art). This isnt pretty much vendor food.
PS4 has rly been nice for me, 6L'd a carcass jack and sold it for 9 ex and found 2 QOTF, a belly and lots of nice small things.

Chaos spammed with 7-10 chaos.

Unavailable

Rest is a bit random, but i find all of em' interesting.

Found 1 ex so far and my Frost blade raider has just been a joy to play so far. ant kill elder tho, but fuck that bitch
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Rngeeeeeeeeeeeesus! :(

Much better luck today. Found all 3 while mapping and running memories for just a few hours. As I was backtracking through one cleared out memory I saw a small chest nearby and opened it and out popped #3. I don't always open all the chests since 99% of the time they never seem to drop anything good...but this was a first.

Interesting rolls. Not quite right for my WI build but it has an open prefix to craft %Inc ES so maybe I can do something with it.

The ammy dropped in temple of atzoal, sacrificed it in hideout for this talisman.
"
remenyic wrote:

The ammy dropped in temple of atzoal, sacrificed it in hideout for this talisman.

As someone who wasn't around for the league, how do you sacrifice an amulet for a talisman?

So this seems to be worth some exalts, not sure how many? any idea?
"
shoju wrote:
"
remenyic wrote:

As someone who wasn't around for the league, how do you sacrifice an amulet for a talisman?

It's a feature that the new "Masters / Hideouts" offer. Basically you ride someones hideout and sometime you may find a crafting bench that transforms any rare amulet into a talisman, meaning you get a different implicit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info