Post your best find of the day!

Tried to price check this, and got answers between 20 chaos to 1 exalted. What do you guys think? It's the first time I've ever gotten a rare jewel with five mods on it in any case, so that's pretty neat.

No clue why I ever picked this up and identified it.
@UnfairMonopoly
"
RawbiRedbest wrote:

Tried to price check this, and got answers between 20 chaos to 1 exalted. What do you guys think? It's the first time I've ever gotten a rare jewel with five mods on it in any case, so that's pretty neat.

it doesnt have 5 mods. rare jewels can only have 4.

one of the mods is 'shock chance + shock duration'

And it isnt particularly valuable. The dual wield mods work together, but the shock mod is worthless, and the projectile damage doesnt work with the melee mods at all.

You'd be lucky to sell it for 5c imo

There are a few exceptions, but mostly jewels work like this.
Life (or es) plus 1 good damage mod = 2-5c.
life + 2 damage mods == Valuable
life + 3 mods == crazy expensive

only 2 damage mods that work together = junk
3 damage mods = good
4 damage mods == very good

ailments mods are worthless. stats and resist are ok if paired with 3 other good mods.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on May 3, 2019, 9:06:50 PM

--------

Any ideads about this belt?
Last edited by kaaaaze on May 4, 2019, 6:35:51 PM
to pussy to slam but still
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
"
RawbiRedbest wrote:

it doesnt have 5 mods. rare jewels can only have 4.

one of the mods is 'shock chance + shock duration'

And it isnt particularly valuable. The dual wield mods work together, but the shock mod is worthless, and the projectile damage doesnt work with the melee mods at all.

You'd be lucky to sell it for 5c imo

There are a few exceptions, but mostly jewels work like this.
Life (or es) plus 1 good damage mod = 2-5c.
life + 2 damage mods == Valuable
life + 3 mods == crazy expensive

only 2 damage mods that work together = junk
3 damage mods = good
4 damage mods == very good

ailments mods are worthless. stats and resist are ok if paired with 3 other good mods.

Uh... Lightning Strike? Ever hear of it? Would use all of those mods, if dual wielding.

Some random finds, nothing special.

And a kick in the nuts from Rngesus to keep me humble.
this is a low level one. Just pretend you started up your first 2h character, like me, decided you like axes the best, and pick up this in act 4 dried lake or thereabouts. Big numba :o
Last edited by Mattigator on May 8, 2019, 1:57:26 AM
Decided to run a no-regen map because it had over 100% quantity and this dropped
My first one in over seven years of playing.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
fazlez1 wrote:
Decided to run a no-regen map because it had over 100% quantity and this dropped
My first one in over seven years of playing.

Congrats! maybe I will see one drop (or a Shavronne) before I die lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info