Post your best find of the day!

2 for 1 special on sick low-iLevel belts this weekend:

This one dropped from a white mob in a Dunes map.
And yet another one.

"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Dominus Run, thought it was an infernal mantle like 99% of the time, but it wasn't.

After 34 Jewelers and 112 fusings, 5L6s
IGN: Amaranthen
All the stuff that I have stashed/used by bringing a char to merciless in Ambush League without trading. See it as some kind of experiment. Dont be wowed.

Armor
Spoiler

Weaponry
Spoiler

Jewelry
Spoiler

Uniques
Spoiler

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Apr 18, 2014, 4:22:42 AM
both dropped from the boss in strand map

and this one from residence map

My two "best" drops in the past week. The wand is pretty awesome. THe shield is pretty ok.
My first one. It was found while farming Mud flats for strongboxes. I was running along the coast and since Rhoas have a habit of hanging out by the cliffs to try to rush you from behind as you're heading back towards the waypoint, I threw a fire trap behind me off screen. All of a sudden I hear the sound for currency dropping, I went back to check and there it was. If only we knew what to do with them.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Wondering for how much I could sell the ring...
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Drop gloves and using them on my duelist. Then i think drop started telling me to do something CI.

First one in Ambush league. Found in an unidentified strongbox in the Mud Flats. I'm farming for a Portal gem or a Multisrike and I find an exalt. I should be happy right? Yes, I know I could trade for them. No need to point that out.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info