[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

could someone give me a lvl 20-40-50-60-70 passive skills progress? so i know what to max first?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
could someone give me a lvl 20-40-50-60-70 passive skills progress? so i know what to max first?

If you take 10 secs of your time you will see that there is a leveling section on first post...
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
between:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/114301/page/29
and
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940/page/43
and
current build

wish one is the most suggested for 1st character easy farming lategame?
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
between:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/114301/page/29
and
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940/page/43
and
current build

wish one is the most suggested for 1st character easy farming lategame?

You came to my guide and asking me my opinion for other guides? :)
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
yep tell me why i should take you build instead of thsoe build?
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Oct 30, 2013, 8:47:42 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

Read my opening statement.
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

LOLOLOL @ the whiney WoW kids...

Anyway... I started my Nemesis Fishymancer the other day using this build, which I also modeled my build after in Onslaught. I set out with the goal of switching to mostly minions by mid-Cruel, and so far it is working pretty well. I currently have Zombies linked with:

Zombies>> Faster Attacks >> Multistrike>> Melee Splash, and can actually farm Cruel Sarn quite easily with support from a skele totem and freeze pulse at level 43. I'm at work or I'd link my passive tree, but I basically took the first 2 sets of health nodes on the right side of the witch tree, and then went straight for Minion Instability via underneath the witch starting location. I only picked up 2 sets of minion nodes and the new 18% Life + Chaos resist nodes on the way. With Bones of Ullr, I have 7 zombies, and 9 or 10 (I forget) skeles which explode dealing massive dmg as I run by.

Obviously late Normal was pretty rough, and I had to do everything in groups from mid A2 Normal until City of Sarn in Cruel, but now everything seems to be up and running smoothly. From what I hear, all summoners are having trouble with Dominus, so I expect to have to group up for that, but I plan on soloing as much as possible all the way into maps! I'll keep updates coming on my progress if anything of note happens/changes.

Anyone having a similar experience since release, or have any tips/discussion points/corrections?

Great build Rathik! It's so nice to not have to rely on squishy Specters :)

EDIT: Also have Lord of the Dead and the 2 nodes after it.
Last edited by Mawtzaball on Oct 30, 2013, 9:32:41 PM
"
Mawtzaball wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

LOLOLOL @ the whiney WoW kids...

Anyway... I started my Nemesis Fishymancer the other day using this build, which I also modeled my build after in Onslaught. I set out with the goal of switching to mostly minions by mid-Cruel, and so far it is working pretty well. I currently have Zombies linked with:

Zombies>> Faster Attacks >> Multistrike>> Melee Splash, and can actually farm Cruel Sarn quite easily with support from a skele totem and freeze pulse at level 43. I'm at work or I'd link my passive tree, but I basically took the first 2 sets of health nodes on the right side of the witch tree, and then went straight for Minion Instability via underneath the witch starting location. I only picked up 2 sets of minion nodes and the new 18% Life + Chaos resist nodes on the way. With Bones of Ullr, I have 7 zombies, and 9 or 10 (I forget) skeles which explode dealing massive dmg as I run by.

Obviously late Normal was pretty rough, and I had to do everything in groups from mid A2 Normal until City of Sarn in Cruel, but now everything seems to be up and running smoothly. From what I hear, all summoners are having trouble with Dominus, so I expect to have to group up for that, but I plan on soloing as much as possible all the way into maps! I'll keep updates coming on my progress if anything of note happens/changes.

Anyone having a similar experience since release, or have any tips/discussion points/corrections?

Great build Rathik! It's so nice to not have to rely on squishy Specters :)

EDIT: Also have Lord of the Dead and the 2 nodes after it.

An easy way to tackle dominus, is to use a decoy totem and spam non totem skeletons in his face. Chains + enfeeble on him at all times.
The fight has a lot of adds which makes it very easy to re summon zombies if they die.
Take with you 1-2 granite flask that dispel bleeding in case you get hit.

You can also replace melee splash with life leech if for some reason you don't have enough mana to re summon zombies often. It feels that clarity aura is kinda needed on that fight but that all depends on your gear i guess.

Killing him with a group seems the faster way to do it IMO.

IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Oct 30, 2013, 10:06:43 PM
This strategy works for Merc Dominus? Can't believe I didn't even think to spam MI skeles at him haha. Unfortunately MI is pretty much out of the question on normal :(

I hear his drops tend to be pretty good, do you have experience farming him on Merciless? Is it worth doing (Time/risk wise)? I really missed boss farming from D2, so I'd like to give farming Merc Dominus a shot at some point.

As far as boss farming goes, I tend to enjoy that more/more often than maps. Any insight on quick yet interesting Merc unique mobs to farm, other than Merveil?
"
Mawtzaball wrote:
This strategy works for Merc Dominus? Can't believe I didn't even think to spam MI skeles at him haha. Unfortunately MI is pretty much out of the question on normal :(

I hear his drops tend to be pretty good, do you have experience farming him on Merciless? Is it worth doing (Time/risk wise)? I really missed boss farming from D2, so I'd like to give farming Merc Dominus a shot at some point.

As far as boss farming goes, I tend to enjoy that more/more often than maps. Any insight on quick yet interesting Merc unique mobs to farm, other than Merveil?

Dominus is by far the best and easiest to get to boss IMO.
I have a video up with me killing him.

Take a look at that and see how I handle the fight.
His item rarity modifier is just insane.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Oct 30, 2013, 10:33:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info