[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Don't have time to read all 13 pages so I apologize if this had not been mentioned already.

Have you tried using Remote Mine instead of Minion Damage? (In your Zombie 5 link) Melee Physical and Faster Attacks also do wonders for zombie dps, if you can find a gem slot for them.
Last edited by toazd on Aug 9, 2013, 5:05:02 PM
"
toazd wrote:
Don't have time to read all 13 pages so I apologize if this had not been mentioned already.

Have you tried using Remote Mine instead of Minion Damage? (In your Zombie 5 link) Melee Physical and Faster Attacks also do wonders for zombie dps, if you can find a gem slot for them.

Yea, the topic is starting to get big :). But that is a good thing I think.
It means people are reading the guide :D.
I try to put useful information in the FAQ section and External tips to make it more accessible.

I did try remote mine.
I hated the fact that you need to move over a corpse to drop the mine then you need to click another button to trigger. Thats a game breaker for me.
Usually the times you need to re summon zombies are in small crowded rooms with high damage monsters in them. Putting my self in harms way to get a small boost in damage is not worth it.

I didn't notice any big damage increase also, but then again monsters die to fast to notice.

I wouldn't use the word wonder for melee physical and faster attacks.
All thought they do add a small damage to the melee part of the zombies they do nothing for minion instability.

Use them if you like. Again though, the word "wonder" is no way near the truth.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 9, 2013, 5:13:50 PM
Hello Sir,

Thank you for share your build, Im follow it,

I want ask you, if you dont using minions and totem elemental resitance gem, why you dont use necromantic aegis skill to make they live long time again ele dmg?.

Other thing i thinking is why you get Nullification, is too far, you spend a lot points to go there (sry my english is very short)

Thanks you again.

Cheers.
Last edited by Chupacabras on Aug 9, 2013, 5:46:17 PM
"
Chupacabras wrote:
Hello Sir,

I want ask you, if you dont using minions and totem elemental resitance gem, why you dont use necromantic aegis skill to make they live long time again ele dmg?.

Other thing i thinking is why you get Nullification, is too far, you spend a lot points to go there (sry my english is very short)

Thanks you again.

Cheers.

He wants his minions to die because they do so much damage via minion instability.

And the nullification node gives 32% ES. Alternatively, you could spend 10 points to take the ES nodes in the middle for 60 total ES compared to 68% ES for 19 points. Granted, you also get some DEX and resistance from Nullification/Void Barrier.
"
abbarnes wrote:
"
Chupacabras wrote:
Hello Sir,

Thanks you again.

Cheers.

He wants his minions to die because they do so much damage via minion instability.

And the nullification node gives 32% ES. Alternatively, you could spend 10 points to take the ES nodes in the middle for 60 total ES compared to 68% ES for 19 points. Granted, you also get some DEX and resistance from Nullification/Void Barrier.

What he said :)

I really don't get why people are obsessed with making there zombies not to die.
Minions are suppose to be used as bombs to clear rooms when needed.

It takes one click to summon a zombie and is part of your rotation.
You cast 2 curses then you just wait for monsters to die.
Why is an issue to click the summon zombie button :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I'm not obsessed, just asking.
I can understand you want the skeletons die, but the zombies not too much, you can lets die just dont healing they. On the other hand it seems to me that Nullificación & Void barrier are too far, you have these options for energy and resistance closer for less points IMO.

Thanks you.
"
Chupacabras wrote:
I'm not obsessed, just asking.
I can understand you want the skeletons die, but the zombies not too much, you can lets die just dont healing they. On the other hand it seems to me that Nullificación & Void barrier are too far, you have these options for energy and resistance closer for less points IMO.

Thanks you.

Do the math and see which nodes give more stats.
IGN Riokar | My guides
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY3NTa9t9GOyK5oERULvWO-Hi96crbRnB86Kjf8bBxewYw20UsDowOVK8N05tWAesmPfXm6FI59DQj0anCJ2uGmymrIhAuJPkIh0U-tJmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxClP7Dg62E3YjHbr7hzcKPqCx9P7qH1akZMnv5fJPdkLKpj6gMy8hWCqxBCXRARNubQMRnGVIKmVcH1PfYBW98HxdjgbEdsnqZ97eLrAVA==

(comparing to your core build)
this is the version of ur build I plant o be running since im gonna be using midnight bargain. (yay 25% increase to dmg)

I am perfectly fine running 6 zombies and 9 skeletons thus far (granted all im doing is lvling atm)

I found it a bit wierd that u went out of ur way to get the mana and deep thoughts nodes (4 points as opposed to 3 points) there are plenty of mana nodes that are alrdy connected to ur path Also you skipped the 12% mana node thats right in the beginning of the witch area.

I also found it strange that you did not get the shield nodes since its 20 more resistances. u only need to get the top 4.
"
Lordzero2 wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY3NTa9t9GOyK5oERULvWO-Hi96crbRnB86Kjf8bBxewYw20UsDowOVK8N05tWAesmPfXm6FI59DQj0anCJ2uGmymrIhAuJPkIh0U-tJmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxClP7Dg62E3YjHbr7hzcKPqCx9P7qH1akZMnv5fJPdkLKpj6gMy8hWCqxBCXRARNubQMRnGVIKmVcH1PfYBW98HxdjgbEdsnqZ97eLrAVA==

(comparing to your core build)
this is the version of ur build I plant o be running since im gonna be using midnight bargain. (yay 25% increase to dmg)

I am perfectly fine running 6 zombies and 9 skeletons thus far (granted all im doing is lvling atm)

I found it a bit wierd that u went out of ur way to get the mana and deep thoughts nodes (4 points as opposed to 3 points) there are plenty of mana nodes that are alrdy connected to ur path Also you skipped the 12% mana node thats right in the beginning of the witch area.

I also found it strange that you did not get the shield nodes since its 20 more resistances. u only need to get the top 4.

When you get to level 80+ do some math then you decide which ones are best. :)
IGN Riokar | My guides
Since I am the poster child for bad gear I thought I would update my progress using this guide. Mid 40's and currently doing Act 2 Cruel and so far Cruel is much easier than Normal. Brutus literally died in 5 seconds and with Merveil I just stood behind the rock wall and spammed skeleton totem until she was dead, stepping out only to re-apply Enfeeble. In terms of gear I have a 2-link rare helm for zombies (with Life on Hit and +1 minion level gem slot), a 3-link blue chest for skellies (with minion damage and totem) and a 4-link blue boots for spectres which I crafted from a white. Playing self-found so I hope to find (or craft) some upgrades soon (particularly more slots/links for zombies). But even with this bare minimum gear I am not having any issues. I finally gave up Freezing Pulse at level 40 since it was doing minimal damage, but I still keep Fireball on my bar to use when I have nothing better to cast. Running 3 auras now - Clarity, Discipline and Purity. Almost all my mana is reserved but I don't need much (and it regens fast).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info