[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Hi Rathik i love your guides. My goal is to beat hardcore as a summoner. Are u planing a hardcore guide in the future? i hope so <3
"
crystall wrote:
Hi Rathik i love your guides. My goal is to beat hardcore as a summoner. Are u planing a hardcore guide in the future? i hope so <3

So far all my guides are HC viable.

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Dec 4, 2013, 8:45:36 PM
First off (and most important) THANK YOU very much for a well-written, thoroughly in-depth guide. I am daily referring/studying different aspects of it to gain further insights.

As far as your statement last page: "people think that summoner game play is easy but in fact is a very complex build and takes a while to master"; my first character was magier556's Infernal Blow Immortal build. Comparing the two, your build is QUITE a bit more challenging/exciting to play!

"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
yesmur wrote:
So, I am level 77 on domination having quite a lovely time with the build. Just waiting for my zombie gem to hit 20 so I can ACTUALLY start playing the build.

I noticed that on domination no items can roll IIQ nor do IIQ gems exist. How much will that effect my item gain with this build? Does that heavily hurt my ability to MF.

Every other player in the league plays under the same rules so no.

On Domination, there are three uniques (that I know of) that offer IIQ; Perandus Blazon cloth Belt, Goldwyrm Nubuck Boots, and Sadimas' Touch Wool Gloves.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
First off (and most important) THANK YOU very much for a well-written, thoroughly in-depth guide. I am daily referring/studying different aspects of it to gain further insights.

As far as your statement last page: "people think that summoner game play is easy but in fact is a very complex build and takes a while to master"; my first character was magier556's Infernal Blow Immortal build. Comparing the two, your build is QUITE a bit more challenging/exciting to play!

"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
yesmur wrote:
So, I am level 77 on domination having quite a lovely time with the build. Just waiting for my zombie gem to hit 20 so I can ACTUALLY start playing the build.

I noticed that on domination no items can roll IIQ nor do IIQ gems exist. How much will that effect my item gain with this build? Does that heavily hurt my ability to MF.

Every other player in the league plays under the same rules so no.

On Domination, there are three uniques (that I know of) that offer IIQ; Perandus Blazon cloth Belt, Goldwyrm Nubuck Boots, and Sadimas' Touch Wool Gloves.

Your welcome Bjorn, I try my best.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I just got my heartstone beta key so I will be spending some time on that game guys.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Hi guys, witch of this gems do you think is better for my 4L +2 minions helm?

Minion damage, Melee Physical or Faster Attacks

using Raise minion + Melee Splash + Multistrike
"
Fabriciormk wrote:

faster attacks -> melee physical -> minion damage.
IGN Riokar | My guides
I looked at your gear for your life build, and noticed you are not using a +spell damage main or offhand. I assume you didn't start out that way when your primary damage came from EK? At what point was your pet damage sufficient enough to warrant switching over?
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Fabriciormk wrote:

faster attacks -> melee physical -> minion damage.

Thanks! awesome build btw.
"
Ashtaroth2 wrote:
I looked at your gear for your life build, and noticed you are not using a +spell damage main or offhand. I assume you didn't start out that way when your primary damage came from EK? At what point was your pet damage sufficient enough to warrant switching over?

About the time when you can raise 6-7 zombies it should be enough.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info