0.9.11 One-week Hardcore Ladder Race

got the extra character with the orbs on it normal HC, but my 1 week race character + my stash from the 1 week race, are still in the 1 week race league.. any eta on getting these to normal HC?

thx
My prize carrier almost died getting the delivery past Hillock. Hillock was completely off the visible area of the map when my health shot down to almost nothing. I realized that he was actually standing next to me but that part of the action was never shown. Checked my latency and it was 870. It's been really bad the past few days.

Nice currency items though. Hope we get our items off our contest character and mules.
Purringcat Clan-DA Staff
Why does GGG hate Rangers so much. They used to be fun, now it's just constant kiting.
Great race everyone. The furthest I ever got before was Act 2 Cruel when I died to my power going out to some trash mobs. Unfortunately due to no experience beyond Cruel, I had to play it very safe and that likely cost me a Top 10 finish. While I could have likely gotten it, I didn't feel the time committed was worth the unique amulet and an additional 50 transaction points.

What I truly gained from this event was Merciless and end-game experience, which will be invaluable in continuing the HC adventure. Thanks GGG. :)
"
purringcat wrote:
My prize carrier almost died getting the delivery past Hillock.

Mine too. There is a reason I never play melee type characters!

Falan
This was by far the most intense race Ive seen in game, and it was so much fun. Even though I died 2 times with 60+ toons I still felt like I had a chance at top 10.

A lot of people cry about it being time based or class based to get top 10, but its not. Sure it has to do with time if you going to play 1 hour the whole week you wont make top 10, but anyone with a 1/2 decent amount of time can get top 10. I died 3 days into it at level 66. I made a new toon, I got to 20th place with 1 day 12 hours played. (Level 69)

Due to work and my life stuff I didnt have time the last day to play (had to work a 10 hour shift).

I want to say thanks GGG for the game and doing these ladders, its really fun.

Having said that, I do believe there are some balancing issues in classes.

Grats Psyk and NotThat.

Thanks everyone for the help on working my way back up the ladder and trading.
Is it just me or have no characters been moved back to hardcore?

Characters are now moved
Last edited by duolc on Sep 3, 2012, 3:43:31 AM
My character got moved to HC but didn't receive any currency.
"
Phomaniac wrote:
My character got moved to HC but didn't receive any currency.

If you received a prize, there will be a new hardcore character on your account which holds the prizes. It has the same name as your race char.

You need to run him through to shore encampment.
Great spirit the two winners showed there! Never would have thought to witness such great sportsmanship in a video game.

I myself had the Top20 in sight at wednesday. With almost no time to play on thursday or friday I decided to take the last two days slow, reach level 60 and not risk my character after that over some stupid death.

Was my first race and has been tons of fun. Looking forward for more.
The migration of the event chars to the hardcore league seems to be done now - the ladder stats from the race are gone also.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info