Rarity of Portal Gem?

Its quite rare. Playing for a while now, got a few lvl 40+ chars and one almost 60. Still not one dropped for me :) Not that it bothers me that much. I think its good that it is rare since this is one of those gems that will get saturated in marked over time. As it is right now it actually IS worth something.
i get 3 in only one char,the last 2 i kill 2 trash mobs and dropped 2 gems xDDD whats the price about it? 1gcp for each?
"
Tindraa wrote:
Rare enough that losing the one I have is the main thing about the OB wipe I'm probably going to lament.

It's super convenient on multiple fronts, psychological being primary for me lately (i.e., I open portals much more frequently now, as a death hedge).

P.S. I would kill all of you (figuratively) for a "Wisdom Gem". If I had the cash I would go Diamond and ask for that to be my Unique.

so can we expect to see the wisdom gem now that i see you ARE a big supporter?!!!
"
Tindraa wrote:
Rare enough that losing the one I have is the main thing about the OB wipe I'm probably going to lament.

It's super convenient on multiple fronts, psychological being primary for me lately (i.e., I open portals much more frequently now, as a death hedge).

P.S. I would kill all of you (figuratively) for a "Wisdom Gem". If I had the cash I would go Diamond and ask for that to be my Unique.

Did you request a wisdom gem? Since your a diamond now?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Wisdom gem is pointless.
Wisdom Tome (or something), with unlimited uses on the other hand...

Who wants to use a socket and skill key for identifying items? Would that even work?
I've found 2 exalt orbs and 1 portal gem. So can't say exactly how rare they are, but must be fairly.
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img203/9581/56311980.png[/IMG]
I've found 6 exalted orbs and one portal gem ...

Sadly my lvl 75 anarchy character has found 0 exalted and 0 portals
IGN- Shaeyaena
I've found twice as many portals as mirrors and three times as many exalts as portals.
So yeah, quite rare.
Yepp, pretty rare. I would like to have one myself.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jun 24, 2013, 3:23:51 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Yepp, pretty rare. It's more attainable with the vendor recipe which is pretty rare itself, but I think the components are less rare than the Gem itself.

Vendor recipe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info