The worst skill build challenge:4TH Edition! ITS POLL TIME TILL DEC 11TH!!!

Shock nova.
"
OIH wrote:
Shock Nova, never ever seen anyone do a shock nova build.

Make it Shine.

nah you should say to me "do your best"
and to GGG " make it decent..."
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Shock Nova
Going to bed
will be updating the count once each day
lets hope i get something crappy to build with
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
If the 4 dot damage one wins (viper strike crit), link it to chance to flee
Shock nova would be good if it didnt have a hole in the middle, still had shock stacking, and doubled it's damage.
Git R Dun!
maybe not shock stack but makes it leaves shocking ground like the variation you get from shrines
Shock Nova isnt terrible, its the terrible game performance in combination with a hard to land skill that makes it utterly terrible.

I have made several goes at shock nova (since I loved d2 novasorc) and the damage potential is there, but the fact that you constantly cant hit shit due to desync makes you want to stab yourself in the troat.
Shock Nova isnt terrible, its the terrible game performance in combination with a hard to land skill that makes it utterly terrible.

I have made several goes at shock nova (since I loved d2 novasorc) and the damage potential is there, but the fact that you constantly cant hit shit due to desync makes you want to stab yourself in the troat.
Name the worst skill ingame............ desecrate
Good luck building endgame out of that shit skill. You'd probably have better luck with decoy totem and just running herald of thunder for your dps.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info