Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Sammael wrote:
please dont

cock-blocking shavronnes wrapping was enought

Sorry that happened, but that was beyond my control. I designed Infernal Mantle for that slot BEFORE Shavronne's was released, but by the time Infernal Mantle made it into the game Shavronne's had been added. This is definitely something I'm being more careful with on the second time around.

The way you speak suggests GGG never shifted Infernal Mantle to it's new base item like they told me they would.

If you're bitter about getting an Infernal Mantle instead of Shavronne's Wrapping at this point, GGG is entirely to blame.

"
NoiTaTuM wrote:
Finally!, my 6L infernal mantle is waiting.

Sorry to make you wait, but I've still not finalized the design with GGG. I have moved country twice since I started and am about to move again next month. My work overseas has kept me exceptionally busy and I've not really had time to spare a thought for it. Next month this will change.
うにゅ?
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
"
Sammael wrote:
please dont

cock-blocking shavronnes wrapping was enought

Sorry that happened, but that was beyond my control. I designed Infernal Mantle for that slot BEFORE Shavronne's was released, but by the time Infernal Mantle made it into the game Shavronne's had been added. This is definitely something I'm being more careful with on the second time around.

The way you speak suggests GGG never shifted Infernal Mantle to it's new base item like they told me they would.

If you're bitter about getting an Infernal Mantle instead of Shavronne's Wrapping at this point, GGG is entirely to blame.

"
NoiTaTuM wrote:
Finally!, my 6L infernal mantle is waiting.

Sorry to make you wait, but I've still not finalized the design with GGG. I have moved country twice since I started and am about to move again next month. My work overseas has kept me exceptionally busy and I've not really had time to spare a thought for it. Next month this will change.

To be honest if i were you id just insist that your new unqiue is on a glorious plate base hahahahaha
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Obviously they need to nerf Shavronne's enough that the Infernal Mantle is the more desirable drop. :P

---

It feels good to be at 100% on the uniques after so many months.
"
pneuma wrote:
Obviously they need to nerf Shavronne's enough that the Infernal Mantle is the more desirable drop. :P

---

It feels good to be at 100% on the uniques after so many months.

If that's what it took I'd be all for it. Somehow though I think people would just hate me for it.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
To be honest if i were you id just insist that your new unqiue is on a glorious plate base hahahahaha

When Infernal Mantle released and these forums were in full on shitstorm mode about it, I really, seriously, considered this.

At the end of the day I'd still like to try creating a unique that'll make Infernal Mantle more desirable.
うにゅ?
"
At the end of the day I'd still like to try creating a unique that'll make Infernal Mantle more desirable.

It's actually a pretty nice unique, it would be very desirable if it simply had life in my opinion.

I've used it with a crit firestorm build at the start of ambush with great results. The chaos conversion both mitigated reflect and massively boosted my DPS(piercing through fire res enemies). The crit chance,fire damage and +1 to gems just made my character extremely strong. I used EB so mana never went down even with arctic armor.

The only weakness beyond limiting auras is that it has no life and is not too good for CI builds(hard to get huge mana/is mediocre ES base.) Lacking resists can be made up for, life not so much.

Making this specific unique more desirable through another item would be pretty convoluted in my opinion. Something that boosted degen damage might work(would boost burn damage but I'm not sure if it boosts pure chaos damage that's not degening?..).
Last edited by kasub on Apr 24, 2014, 9:06:08 PM
"
kasub wrote:

It's actually a pretty nice unique, it would be very desirable if it simply had life in my opinion.

I've used it with a crit firestorm build at the start of ambush with great results. The chaos conversion both mitigated reflect and massively boosted my DPS(piercing through fire res enemies). The crit chance,fire damage and +1 to gems just made my character extremely strong. I used EB so mana never went down even with arctic armor.

The only weakness beyond limiting auras is that it has no life and is not too good for CI builds(hard to get huge mana/is mediocre ES base.) Lacking resists can be made up for, life not so much.

Making this specific unique more desirable through another item would be pretty convoluted in my opinion. Something that boosted degen damage might work(would boost burn damage but I'm not sure if it boosts pure chaos damage that's not degening?..).

Happy to hear it. GGG and I have thought of a few ways (yes convoluted, but fun) to make it work exceptionally well with Infernal Mantle.

Problem is we thought of these things months ago and I no longer know how it'll fit in with the game at it's present state.
うにゅ?
I personally like Infernal Mantle as well; had a friend use it for endgame mapping with Flameblast, and I'm hoping to make someone using it soon myself. Depending on how the incoming Molten Strike skill works, it might be fun to mess around with it :).
"
NuclearRaven wrote:

You should make something like a helm or w/e that converts yet MORE fire damage into Chaos. That and maybe reduced aura reserve so you can aura up and have enough for infernal not to kick back.

Orrr something that makes you WANT to take more spell damage... that'd be hard to work around, maybe giving you some elemental reflect in an aoe or something?

Dunno, I'm just pretty sure you want more sexy fire to chaos convert :D
Last edited by lucksickle on Apr 25, 2014, 8:59:00 PM
Fire-Chaos spell dmg Life Leech?

(No abuse with burning arrow-Voltaxiv rift since BA is an attack)

Edit: Leech does not work for fire dmg
Leech does not work for chaos dmg
You only leech if you deal chaos, and fire dmg.
Good vaal orbs : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/840813
Bad ones : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812199
Why? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854397(I got an answer)
Last edited by VaultzInex on Apr 26, 2014, 3:26:47 AM
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
Happy to hear it. GGG and I have thought of a few ways (yes convoluted, but fun) to make it work exceptionally well with Infernal Mantle.

Problem is we thought of these things months ago and I no longer know how it'll fit in with the game at it's present state.

I'm looking forward to seeing that 2nd unique (partly because of the reference - subterranean animism is my favorite touhou game). It sucks that your first unique ended up sharing an item with shavronne's, I'd have been pretty upset if something like that happened with my unique.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info