Alright, let's kill all the merciless bosses with 0% res \o/

You just switch before kill?

aslo apart of dominus 1st phase the rest are kinda doable:

hillock:...
brutus: resistances?
merveil: it's merveil, put on a cannot be frozen and kill
fidelitas: kite
spider: either way i usually have negative chaos res when i fight her
vaal: need to be a bit quick to not get one shotted by the lightning but besides that meh
gravicius: kite
piety: dodge cold form, AA fire form
dominus 1st phase:... dont get hit by lightning^^
2nd phase: resistances not required

This really only applies to softcore, assuming you never desync or touch maps. If you enjoy just dying instantly because you're getting 20% extra armor, fine, but it's still painfully bad.

"Just never get hit by anything" is a nice idea, but it doesn't work.
Last edited by Metagel on Dec 27, 2013, 7:22:27 AM
"
Metagel wrote:
"
shroudb wrote:
"
Ekainen wrote:
Alright, let's kill all the merciless bosses with 0% res \o/

aslo apart of dominus 1st phase the rest are kinda doable:

hillock:...
brutus: resistances?
merveil: it's merveil, put on a cannot be frozen and kill
fidelitas: kite
spider: either way i usually have negative chaos res when i fight her
vaal: need to be a bit quick to not get one shotted by the lightning but besides that meh
gravicius: kite
piety: dodge cold form, AA fire form
dominus 1st phase:... dont get hit by lightning^^
2nd phase: resistances not required

This really only applies to softcore, assuming you never desync or touch maps. If you enjoy just dying instantly because you're getting 20% extra armor, fine, but it's still painfully bad.

"Just never get hit by anything" is a nice idea, but it doesn't work.

well obviously an item that gives "resists are zero" is about softcore.

not everything needs to cater to hardcore, after all, most of the playebase by a quite a big differance is playing in domination, not in nemesis.
I really enjoy reading all the speculations about the undiscovered unique :) It reminds me the prism guardian shield in closed beta that took a very long time to be chanced :)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Also be aware that they have the tech for uniques to 'upgrade' over time by being used or receiving certain requirements while being used. Someone put on the helmet and go get abused for tons of damage.
Clive, how knows you this of GGG's Unique Techs? Discussed while creating stuffs, you did?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 27, 2013, 9:14:36 AM
"
Kagari wrote:
I really enjoy reading all the speculations about the undiscovered unique :) It reminds me the prism guardian shield in closed beta that took a very long time to be chanced :)

I remember that, back in the good ol' days of CB. How long did that even take to find? If I remember correctly at the least a couple of weeks.
"
BisnessPirate wrote:
"
Kagari wrote:

I remember that, back in the good ol' days of CB. How long did that even take to find? If I remember correctly at the least a couple of weeks.

I would say 2/3 monthes maybe ? It's a lvl 68 item and maps were lvl 60-67 so you had to do 66-67 maps in the first place and it s not a common uniue :)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
I've a question , bino's knife must ilvl 65 or higher? Because isn't that common in all leagues
"
mad4thrash wrote:
I've a question , bino's knife must ilvl 65 or higher? Because isn't that common in all leagues

Yeah but 66 maps are about as common as dirt...
isnt there supposed to be 5 uniques? no one has found the last one?
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
"
Petarded wrote:
isnt there supposed to be 5 uniques? no one has found the last one?

well some 1 might find it / craft it
But he didint post it so far.
So it's Unknown.
My done 6L lottery (winner) view-thread/686980

⚠ ⚠ Kujawiaczek ⚠⚠ Shop ⚠⚠ view-thread/596570
CyClone Discharger full eq sell: view-thread/664729
Persolan log: view-thread/664743

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info