Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Kagari wrote:

If i remember right, song of the sirens was a unique flasks they were about to implement a long time ago but they didn't as it was really OP. Can't find the post tho :(

I think the name of that unique flask was something more like Tear of the Siren, but I can't remember it exactly either.
"
Apokalyxio wrote:
"
Kagari wrote:

If i remember right, song of the sirens was a unique flasks they were about to implement a long time ago but they didn't as it was really OP. Can't find the post tho :(

I think the name of that unique flask was something more like Tear of the Siren, but I can't remember it exactly either.

Merveil's Tears. Couldn't go below 0 HP during flask effect or something like that.
"
YellowMage wrote:
"
Apokalyxio wrote:
"
Kagari wrote:

Merveil's Tears. Couldn't go below 0 HP during flask effect or something like that.

can't see why they thought it was OP if that was it's effect! ^.^
yes merveil's tears. was mentioned in kripp's q&a with chris wilson. during the effect your character could not die.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Whoaness wrote:
How do I get my name on my unique? =)
I believe Ignarsoll took care of that for you.

Thanks!
"
Lethmyr wrote:
yes merveil's tears. was mentioned in kripp's q&a with chris wilson. during the effect your character could not die.

since nullifier nemesis mod removes flask effects too i think you could still die in this league even if that item is obviously godlike
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
mervail's tears wouldn't be OP if it used 500 of 500 charges and emptied ALL flasks that you carried upon use.
Highly doubt that it being op was the reason. Most likely it being worthless unless they actually made it op, like removing all status effects and curses as well as instantly giving you immunity. There are already flasks that can save you from certain death, not counting abilities like immortal call.
Digging around the item images I found this:

I don't remember seeing any amulets like this.

[edit] rings

Last edited by Nituvious on Dec 26, 2013, 3:21:56 AM
"
Nituvious wrote:
Digging around the item images I found this:

I don't remember seeing any amulets like this.

[edit] rings

Well it wold need to be some 78+ ammy then
If it is it going to be op ;D?
My done 6L lottery (winner) view-thread/686980

⚠ ⚠ Kujawiaczek ⚠⚠ Shop ⚠⚠ view-thread/596570
CyClone Discharger full eq sell: view-thread/664729
Persolan log: view-thread/664743

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info