Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
battled wrote:
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
500 dps dual wielding axes...is that good?

Where do you get 500 dps from?
It's basicallly 2 350 dps axes in one. Phys Dps is 250 which is quite low, elemental/chaos is 100 dps.
They are powerful from a defencive perspective tho.
battled has the right idea here. Since the axe specifically states Fire Damage in Main Hand and Chaos Damage in Off Hand, this weapons performs as 2 separate weapons. Just because it's technically one weapon you cannot simply lump the damage values together.

Each hand does ~380 dps with max rolls, the Main Hand deals Fire Damage while the Off Hand deals Chaos.

Edit: For those who are interested the new uniques are up on the wiki

Belly of the Beast
Olmec's Sanctum
Lifesprig
Wings of Entropy

For Olmec's Sanctum, the Final Boss drops items 4 levels higher. I assume that means 4 levels higher than the map level resulting in ilvl 78 items.

i agree the dps of these "weapons" is only average,but you can use it with dual passivs skills and still have 2 6links which makes this weapon really powerfull (on top of that you only have to find 1 weapon)
"
FaceLicker wrote:

Edit: For those who are interested the new uniques are up on the wiki

Belly of the Beast
Olmec's Sanctum
Lifesprig
Wings of Entropy

For Olmec's Sanctum, the Final Boss drops items 4 levels higher. I assume that means 4 levels higher than the map level resulting in ilvl 78 items.

typo alert! On the axe you have
25% of Clock Chance applied to Spells
:P
Last edited by Zahndethus on Nov 29, 2013, 1:19:17 PM
One thing I would like to know... from where do the guys from the wiki get their info about the min and max rolls? Spamming Divine Orbs? :D
IGN: Scordalia_
does Belly of the Beast has its own 3D artwork?
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
Caliginosus wrote:
One thing I would like to know... from where do the guys from the wiki get their info about the min and max rolls? Spamming Divine Orbs? :D

inb4 dataminers
IGN: Smegacore
"
timtwins wrote:
new wand is great :). Fills a spot similar to goldrim but a little weaker imo. A great twink item that helps people level up.

I actually have a build I'm working on that I would consider running that wand in at end game. A weapon with life on it, no matter how small is pretty frekkin' awesome.
So axe nodes, duel wield nodes, and 2-hander nodes work, but not 1-hander nodes, right?
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
"
FaceLicker wrote:

Each hand does ~380 dps with max rolls, the Main Hand deals Fire Damage while the Off Hand deals Chaos.

If your hitting with both weapons at once why wouldn't it be 500 DPS? Aren't you hitting with the fire damage and the chaos damage at the same time?
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Nov 29, 2013, 4:49:40 PM
"
DaveSW wrote:
So axe nodes, duel wield nodes, and 2-hander nodes work, but not 1-hander nodes, right?

good question
normaly i would say yes,but this is just a gues it should be tested
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:

If your hitting with both weapons at once why wouldn't it be 500 DPS? Aren't you hitting with the fire damage and the chaos damage at the same time?

only if you use dualstrike
other skills will alternate weapons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info