Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
griD wrote:
Sup :)

sooo beautiful

Looks like pillar can roll to 20 I assume.
Just divined a 10% one to 16%. upped the DPS a ton!
"
mylon2202 wrote:

Looks like pillar can roll to 20 I assume.
Just divined a 10% one to 16%. upped the DPS a ton!

Mine was 16, too. Maybe 16 is the new top number...
wow, i completely forgot about this thread.
"
Hulkcore wrote:
Soul taker can still function as an offhand for reave or glacial hammer. It wouldn't be providing much benefit other than the mana thing, attack speed from dual wielding, and cold res, but it would still be an interesting offensive option and allow you to take advantage of all the dual wield nodes. Twin Terrors crit reave with a claw or dagger would be pretty awesome.

Soul Taker is an Axe, glacial hammer would not work with it.
whens someone going to release a end game stave eqivilent to new koams axe or marohi maybe with extra block? i think that what i would design

dont think its been posted yet
"
drew55 wrote:

dont think its been posted yet

nice ring!
If i divine a legacy rats nest or devoto's devotion will it gain the new stats?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
elboyo wrote:
Try playing while avoiding 100% of elemental auras and elemental damage on jewelry and gloves.

Yeah, yeah, auras can be a huge problem when playing in groups and gearing can really be a bitch if you ain't filthy rich, pretty much everyone knows that.

Fortunately, I wasn't even thinking of debuffing by alternating hands, I know well enough how tricky that can be. Got something else in mind, that 'chilled enemies take 40% more damage from burning' is another multiplicative layer over burn, this could be even stronger then searing touch as far as burn damage is concerned and it works in melee, you just need to keep them well chilled with something like ice nova totem and then serve them hot. Also, you can use anger to boost damage considerably and other auras don't bother you.

"
Nituvious wrote:
"
Hulkcore wrote:
Soul taker can still function as an offhand for reave or glacial hammer.

Soul Taker is an Axe, glacial hammer would not work with it.

That's the whole point, he's going for 'real dual wielding' as some call it. Glacial will be used with a stronger, mainhand weapon, while offhand will serve only as a trigger for dual wield passives, blocking and as an enchantment source.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 25, 2013, 2:41:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info