AutoHotKey list of macros for PoE by W1ndows/Instinct

I would love a macro for these things:

/oos
/itemlevel
/remaining

I would like it comfirmed that this is allowed tho.
dont want to get in trouble for a such a minor thing.

If it is allowed would someone be so kind to post the commands needed for these macros?

Ive never used the program Autohotkey before so any newbie advice is welcome aswell.
Altho the example file that came with it pretty much showed me the basics.
Looks like a really usefull program even outside of games :)
Last edited by Drogarn on Oct 23, 2013, 9:55:58 AM
"
haplessG00N wrote:
If you just want a /oos button copy paste this into a script file. The button is the button to the left of 1 on the keyboard. It's called tilde or backtick. This will only work if PoE is the active window meaning if you press that button when poe is minimized it won't try to /oos. It will /oos then switch back to party chat, if you're in a party.

#IfWinActive Path of Exile ahk_class Direct3DWindowClass
SendMode Input
{
`::
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}/oos{Enter}
Send {Enter}+5{Enter}
BlockInput Off
Return
}

With the current amount o desynch happening this deserves a bump
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
FrostTiger wrote:

Install more server hardware to server pool. Server hardware is the cheapest resource to spend money on to solve desync problem. Just double the number of server hardware and halve the minimum sync period, they will improve desync problem much better.

Not in Australia.
MCAussie MCServer. MCWin.
"
"
W1ndows wrote:

The continuous /oos macro would probably work great if my main skill was right click but since I'm using right click AND q all the time, if I have q held down it will screw up the typing and will type something like /oqoqqsq :D

Nope, read my earlier post. Blockinput stops all other mouse and keyboard input while the /oos script is running then unblocks when finished. I use blockinput on all my scripts. If you are using windows vista/7 then you need to run autohotkey as administrator for blockinput to work.

F5::FastLogOut1() ; Assign F5 to Logout
F6::Remaining() ; Assign to check remaining monsters
F9::ToggleOosCommand() ; Assign to toggle oos command
F10::CheckItemLevel() ; Assign F10 to Check item level

CheckItemLevel(){
BlockInput On
Send {LButton}
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /itemlevel
Send {Enter}
Sleep, 75
Send {LButton}
BlockInput Off
return
}

ToggleOosCommand()

[Removed by Me]

FastLogOut1(){
BlockInput On
SetDefaultMouseSpeed 0
sendinput {esc}
MouseClick, left, 959, 432, 1, 1
BlockInput Off
return
}

Remaining(){
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /remaining
Send {Enter}
BlockInput Off
return
}

Cool. Thx
IGN: SMALLDUCK
"
haplessG00N wrote:
If you just want a /oos button copy paste this into a script file. The button is the button to the left of 1 on the keyboard. It's called tilde or backtick. This will only work if PoE is the active window meaning if you press that button when poe is minimized it won't try to /oos. It will /oos then switch back to party chat, if you're in a party.

#IfWinActive Path of Exile ahk_class Direct3DWindowClass
SendMode Input
{
`::
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}/oos{Enter}
Send {Enter}+5{Enter}
BlockInput Off
Return
}

i got AHK to try using this script but i can't really tell if it's working. the script is running in the system tray but i haven't ever used it and had my character snap back to where they really were, though i haven't had much desync to speak of while leveling this time around, so i don't really know it's doing anything.

i just pasted that text into a blank script file. don't know if i've left something out.

[edit]seems to be working. thanks for that.
Last edited by lag on Nov 11, 2013, 10:48:56 PM
"
haplessG00N wrote:
left of 1 on the keyboard. It's called tilde or backtick.ut Off
Return

depending on the used keyboard layout, that maybe wrong and give unexpected results by this. (on my keys, tilde is at the left side of the enter key...)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
GOONK wrote:
"
"
W1ndows wrote:

The continuous /oos macro would probably work great if my main skill was right click but since I'm using right click AND q all the time, if I have q held down it will screw up the typing and will type something like /oqoqqsq :D

Nope, read my earlier post. Blockinput stops all other mouse and keyboard input while the /oos script is running then unblocks when finished. I use blockinput on all my scripts. If you are using windows vista/7 then you need to run autohotkey as administrator for blockinput to work.

F5::FastLogOut1() ; Assign F5 to Logout
F6::Remaining() ; Assign to check remaining monsters
F9::ToggleOosCommand() ; Assign to toggle oos command
F10::CheckItemLevel() ; Assign F10 to Check item level

CheckItemLevel(){
BlockInput On
Send {LButton}
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /itemlevel
Send {Enter}
Sleep, 75
Send {LButton}
BlockInput Off
return
}

ToggleOosCommand()

[Removed by Me]

FastLogOut1(){
BlockInput On
SetDefaultMouseSpeed 0
sendinput {esc}
MouseClick, left, 959, 432, 1, 1
BlockInput Off
return
}

Remaining(){
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /remaining
Send {Enter}
BlockInput Off
return
}

Cool. Thx

Id a FastLogout macro allowed? Sorry if this question did appear in this Thread, but i didnt find it. So am I doing sth illegal if I use FastLogout?
This seems to be the big, fat "Is my AHK script legit?" thread, so...

Is a macro that switches a skill on the hotbar, activates the skill, then switches the skill back OK? I'd like to use a script that performs several UI tasks, but strictly holds to at most one gameplay action per keypress.

Case 1: Bring up a single aura (UI), toggle that aura (action), put it away (UI).

Case 2: Bring up lightning warp (UI), cast lightning warp (action), put it away (UI).

Case 3: Swap weapons (action), then bring up the skills attached to that weapon (UI). Don't cast anything, because the aim is to have a variety of utility spells on a swap, not to blindly spam them all. Put those skills away on a second press of the "macro-swap" (action, then UI).

Thanks!

[Edit: I am not currently using a script like this. However, as I use AHK regularly elsewhere (and currently use an /oos and /itemlevel script), I know that it would be trivial to design a script to do these things.]
Last edited by ribis on Dec 1, 2013, 8:15:35 AM
; logout macro 1920x1080 Button to Activate Script ^ = Control, ! = Alt, + = Shift, So to make control+d as hotkey ^d or control+alt+d = ^!d `:: = ~
^!d::

; Open menu
Send {Escape}

; Click logout to character menu
MouseClick, left, 964,472

; Return fuction (must be present)
return
Is this macro bannable ?

Spoiler
F11::
Loop, 5
{