AutoHotKey list of macros for PoE by W1ndows/Instinct

Can anyone help me with macros ?

Key "Enter" = always Guild chat
Key "Ctrl+Enter" = always Party chat
Kay "Alt+F1" = Open Portal

it is possible to write these macroes? Can anyone help?

Thnx.
wrong thread somehow.....
Last edited by Dorky106 on Sep 6, 2014, 6:43:14 PM
"
Punana wrote:
Can anyone help me with macros ?

Key "Enter" = always Guild chat
Key "Ctrl+Enter" = always Party chat
Kay "Alt+F1" = Open Portal

it is possible to write these macroes? Can anyone help?

Thnx.

Sure thing-

Spoiler

Enter::
Sleep, 150
Send, {&}
Sleep, 50
Send, {Enter}
Sleep, 50
; Send, {Enter}
return

^Enter::
Sleep, 150
Send, {`%}
Sleep, 50
Send, {Enter}
Sleep, 50
; Send, {Enter}
return

Open portal can be done, but I can't help with that. I believe that would qualify as an advantage and it would be against what the devs are allowing.

Now what you requested could work, but you'll be annoyed by having to alter your habits with the enter button as normal (try it with this code, see what happens)

May I suggest using Number pad Enter and Ctrl + the Number pad Enter?

Spoiler

NumpadEnter::
Sleep, 150
Send, {&}
Sleep, 50
Send, {Enter}
Sleep, 50
; Send, {Enter}
return

^NumpadEnter::
Sleep, 150
Send, {`%}
Sleep, 50
Send, {Enter}
Sleep, 50
; Send, {Enter}
return

Now you can type as normal.
ign defnob
Here is what I've made for /oos and /remaining in autohotkey:

#IfWinActive ahk_exe PathOfExile.exe
F1::Send {enter}/oos{enter}
F2::send {enter}/remaining{enter}
#IfWinActive

First line makes the hotkey works only in PoE, and does not alter what those keys do in any other program. Those using Enter key as hotkey should try it.
This is an awesome tool, thank you! But I made the mistake of reading the entire thread, and can I just say that I'd like to nominate Wraeclastian for the esteemed title of "most self-entitled exile in all of Wraeclast"?

"

Open portal can be done, but I can't help with that. I believe that would qualify as an advantage and it would be against what the devs are allowing.

We can't write a macro for you that tells you exactly what to do because we don't know your resolution, skill layout, or item layout, but:

(a) If you have the portal gem, but are using all your skill slots, then casting portal with a macro is equivalent to single-casting an aura with a macro. Find anyone with a single-aura-casting macro and alter the mouse coordinates to fit the location of your portal skill.

(b) If you need to use portal scrolls, then you can modify the auto-logout script to do this. It's a matter of opening your inventory (clicking i), right-clicking a portal scroll (portal scrolls must always be at the exact same location in your inventory for this to work), and closing your inventory. This is one action and should be allowed, if I understand Chris's rules correctly.

HOWEVER, it would violate Chris's stated rule if you made a macro that both used portal and then clicked on the portal (to ~instantly go back to town/hideout). This would be two actions in one. If you're trying to use this shit to get out of danger (which really isn't a good idea anyway, you can be chain-stunned to death), just default to the auto-logout script.
Last edited by codetaku on Dec 8, 2014, 11:04:14 PM
Hi guys. I don't like PoE's "run forward and then use skill". I like all my skills (except the one on the left click) to be used at the exact position where I am when it is clicked. Which means I pretty much have to press shift all the time which is annoying as hell. I managed to create a function that converts right click to space+right click (I rebound stand ground to space) but I'm not able to do the same with other buttons like q-w-e-F1-F2. Anyone can help? Here are my right click functions:

ModifiedRightClick(){
BlockInput On

GetKeyState, state, LButton
if state = D
Send {LButton up}

Send {Space down}
Send {RButton down}
BlockInput Off
return
}

ModifiedRightClickUp(){
Send {RButton up}
Send {Space up}
return
}

Also, is there a way to use the functions only when I'm inside PoE?
Last edited by otinanai2 on Dec 28, 2014, 3:19:16 AM
I was having an issue with my hotkeys not working in game. If you have this issue make sure AutoHotKey is running as Admin.
Last edited by Stoops417 on Jan 3, 2015, 10:08:53 PM
My script for AutoHotKey - Remaining, Oos, Check Item Level, go to Trade chat channel, go to Hideout.
May be it will be usefull for somebody.

PoE Macro.ahk

F3::Remaining() ;
F2::OosCommand() ;
F4::CheckItemLevel() ;
F5::Trade2() ;
F6::Hideout() ;

CheckItemLevel(){
BlockInput On
Send {LButton}
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /itemlevel
Send {Enter}
Send {LButton}
BlockInput Off
return
}

OosCommand(){
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /oos
Send {Enter}
BlockInput Off
return
}

Remaining(){
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /remaining
Send {Enter}
BlockInput Off
return
}

Trade2(){
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /trade 2
Send {Enter}
BlockInput Off
return
}
Hideout(){
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /hideout
sleep, 2
Send {Enter}
BlockInput Off
return
}

Last edited by KickMind on Feb 16, 2015, 11:08:45 AM
Awesome . Was curious about timed actions being bannable. Especially with the new potion design. Thanks Chris for not editing this thread and for keeping a list of allowed 3rd party tools......I guess as long as it's one action it's okay hue hue herp derp

Think long and hard about making all 3rd party tools bannable because it doesn't take even a smart person to abuse any of them for an advantage over players that don't use them at all. This constant honor system is quite frankly insulting the intelligence of the competitive player base.

Someone said that you could create a bot with this then someone said you couldn't but i think you can in fact i have a bot script for maplestory that is almost the same as this

But its more like half human half bot since you have to do somethings before you start it and then you have to do some things while its running and at xxx times

... err was gunna post some code so show you but seems i deleted that folder since i don't use it anymore

1 > go to the map you want to bot on turn auras etc on
2 > run bot with commands to click + move (can already do this but it may not be perfect)
3 > put spell on a random key and map that key to your move click key so it attacks as you move
4 > profit?!?!?!

How is this not a bot? im sure someone could come up with a why to get some info about the area your in (already can that ive seen) so you may be able to do more then this with it i have no idea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info