Blizzard North's Diablo III

"
tpapp157 wrote:
It's the characters too. Blizzard recently revealed the male hunter and they were talking about how realistic the model is. If you actually look at it though, the hunter model is completely out of proportion. the guy's muscles are gigantic, he has about a ten inch waste, his legs take up about 2/3 of his body length, etc. Basically he's proportioned like a barbie doll (similar to WoW characters) and not at all like how people are actually proportioned.

hahaha, no.
You really don't know what you're talking about.
Yeah, I don't see any proportion issues. Also, this game takes place in some alternate universe, who's to say how long someone's arm's are there?
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Well, do you have the link to where they said the model was realistic? Because I don't remember reading that... I didn't read everything about the male DH though, to be clear.
Happy Days Abound.
I think the male DH has hips like a pregnant woman~~
I think the overall problem here is that they played up the fantasy aspect far too much. The earlier games had, and I think this was said before but I can't remember where, an air of being in a rather realistic world with less of a fantasy tone to them. This is what I think the problem is; this change can be seen from the character art to the architecture design.

Having said the things I've said, I want to bring up this screenshot. This is from the new batch from the male DH tpapp brought up. Having specifically mentioned the fully lit blue/green dungeons, like this, in the past few posts, I want to know other people's view on the newer shots. Different stage of game, totally different dungeon or has Blizzard listened to people slightly?
"
Bartuc wrote:
I think the overall problem here is that they played up the fantasy aspect far too much. The earlier games had, and I think this was said before but I can't remember where, an air of being in a rather realistic world with less of a fantasy tone to them. This is what I think the problem is; this change can be seen from the character art to the architecture design.

Having said the things I've said, I want to bring up this screenshot. This is from the new batch from the male DH tpapp brought up. Having specifically mentioned the fully lit blue/green dungeons, like this, in the past few posts, I want to know other people's view on the newer shots. Different stage of game, totally different dungeon or has Blizzard listened to people slightly?

I've noticed that too before. But we can't be sure if the style is slightly different in that particular dungeon than previous dungeons.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
Thats what I wanted to know from people, if they thought the dungeon was completely different or did they think Blizzard may be changing some things. Not just the male DH screens but later screens in general look a little moodier to me.
First, be smart from the very beginning. Pulverize all teeth, burn off fingerprints, and disfigure the face. Forcing a DNA test to establish identity (if it ever comes to that) might introduce the legal/forensic hurdle that saves your ass down the line. An unidentifiable body can, in a pinch, be dressed in thrift store clothes and dropped in a bad part of town where the police are less likely to question it. I don't reommend that disposal method, I'm just saying an easily identifiable body is an even bigger threat than the opposite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info