Blizzard North's Diablo III

or they could develop new exciting IP's that are more relevant to today instead of squeezing the money out of old series. I think mario is fun, but honestly its just not had that many good sequels.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
It's a shame this got canned. I guess the WOW looking thing they call diablo 3 will have to do.
Well I can't say I hate how WoW looks. Worst case you can consider D3 to be a free WoW ARPG.
"
Zidjian wrote:
or they could develop new exciting IP's that are more relevant to today instead of squeezing the money out of old series. I think mario is fun, but honestly its just not had that many good sequels.

I think you missed my sarcasm their Zidjian (and from the looks of it, a lot of people lol). What I meant was this. D3 is not going to be D2. D3 is D3, and crying about how it isn't how you wanted it to look like isn't going to solve anything.

Wait a couple of years and I am sure PoE2 will be out, and a lot of people will be complaining about how it doesn't look like PoE!

My comments about all the other games were made because (a) most of my "complaints" were absurd and (b) all of those games were excellent in their own right, and you should enjoy them for what it is, rather then complain about what it isn't.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
And here I was praising myself on my good sense of sarcasm.
Right, so, we're totally entitled to D3 being 100x times darker and grittier then it is now.

We deserve a D3 that looks like mud with blood spattered in there too, don't give us that whole "we want everything to look good" line, because what we want is mud and blood and some blue for mana.

Totally. We don't want any of your newfangled "colors."

For reals...
Happy Days Abound.
Well if they had stuck with the series original direction none of us would be having this discussion. Sure it could be really fun even if the graphics are not for everyone i am not saying that. Its just that they are turning away from the hardcore crowd to please a wider audience. All in all its a smart business move, but that is also a reason POE has such appreciative fans because they cater to the exact market that wants the games. So honestly to me it doesn't matter POE step in i will probabley rather spend the 60 dollars in the cash shop than on diablo 3. That is just my opinion.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
"
Silver wrote:
Right, so, we're totally entitled to D3 being 100x times darker and grittier then it is now.

We deserve a D3 that looks like mud with blood spattered in there too, don't give us that whole "we want everything to look good" line, because what we want is mud and blood and some blue for mana.

Totally. We don't want any of your newfangled "colors."

For reals...

fuck colors. fuck'em. Except for red and blue of course.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
I think everyone's taking that screenshot a little too seriously. After all, it is from a long time ago. Screenshots of the classes in action seem rather dark to me.
I just don't believe photo-realism versus color is really something to rage about but that's my own opinion.

I’ve played so many games, it doesn’t matter to me how it looks, it matters to me how it plays.

Also, there are a ton of photo-realistic games out there already.
Happy Days Abound.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info