[0.11.2] Lightning Arrow Duelist - 1.0.0 updated!

"
Tsukuyo0209 wrote:

Even with a high physical bow - i do not think Iron Grip is still worth the leap over that far in points - you even pick up the stun avoidance and stun recovery from duelist, so unwavering stance isn't even needed. I suggest you leave that entire area and it will free up some points for more dps or more life - whichever you feel you are lacking in. You don't need all of those mana reserve passives, just the cluster between ranger and shadow will get you 3 auras if linked to reduced mana with an Alpha's Howl. Unless you're trying to run 4?

Let me know what you are looking for - more dps, or more survivability and I can help with your tree a bit more.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
Tsukuyo0209 wrote:

Even with a high physical bow - i do not think Iron Grip is still worth the leap over that far in points - you even pick up the stun avoidance and stun recovery from duelist, so unwavering stance isn't even needed. I suggest you leave that entire area and it will free up some points for more dps or more life - whichever you feel you are lacking in. You don't need all of those mana reserve passives, just the cluster between ranger and shadow will get you 3 auras if linked to reduced mana with an Alpha's Howl. Unless you're trying to run 4?

Let me know what you are looking for - more dps, or more survivability and I can help with your tree a bit more.

i looking for more survivability and i run 4 arua.
IGN:PhoenixRequiem
"
Tsukuyo0209 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
Tsukuyo0209 wrote:

i looking for more survivability and i run 4 arua.

You got two options then - this one is similar to yours with just a few changes - or, this one is completely different with more life and not crit based. (Which i think is a lot safer considering you don't have voltaxic rift and are pretty vulnerable to reflect.)

Hope that helped.
Last edited by Edzilla on Nov 15, 2013, 5:56:53 PM
Why do you add Blood Magic as the 6L if you use Blood Magic allocation? :)
"
VuuV wrote:
Why do you add Blood Magic as the 6L if you use Blood Magic allocation? :)
You use bm keystone to level. I'm just assuming you don't have a 6l while leveling :)
I just 4 linked my Death's Harp with LA-LMP-Chain and killing speed is now a lot faster than Split Arrow which I was before.

Here is my passive tree.

Here are my items:
Spoiler

Until I get Blood Magic node, what can I do to improve? LA mana cast is really painful and split arrow is so slow.
Last edited by Loafers on Nov 18, 2013, 1:54:50 AM
"
Loafers wrote:
I just 4 linked my Death's Harp with LA-LMP-Chain and killing speed is now a lot faster than Split Arrow which I was before.

Here is my passive tree.

Here are my items:
Spoiler

Until I get Blood Magic node, what can I do to improve? LA mana cast is really painful and split arrow is so slow.

You missed 3 key nodes - and try to get a well rolled mana regen necklace.

Take these as your next 6 points and your mana problems will get a lot better. You should of took mana flows a lot earlier...
if I want to use a rare bow crit based build for endgame GG dps. will it work picking up static blows or do I need resolute technique?
"
Killvana wrote:
if I want to use a rare bow crit based build for endgame GG dps. will it work picking up static blows or do I need resolute technique?

You can't crit with RT, so i really don't understand your question. It's never a bad idea to pick up Static blows, since it gives you a flat additional chance to shock. But it isn't required if you are a crit-based build.
Im asking if I have to pick up resolute technique to be succesful endgame....becuase i dont want to use RT at all but some people say i need either RT or Lioneyes to do endgame maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info